E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- S. Chekmenev, Research of bottom sediments of surface reservoirs and their neutralization from heavy metals: Dissertation of the Candidate of Chemical Chemistry. Sciences’. (Spb.; 2009). [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- D. Lukyanchikov, Scientific J. of the Kursk State University, 5, 64–66 (2000) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kostka, A. . Le´sniak, Minerals, 11, 158 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kuzhina, S. Yanturin, Bul. of the Orenburg State Univ., 6, 582–584 (2009). [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- N. Roeva, V. Izpravnikov, A. Beketova, Izvestiya VUZov Chemistry and chemical technology, 12, 115–117 (2007) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Sigareva L.E., Chlorophyll, in bottom sediments of the Volga water bodies (KMK Scientific Press, Moscow, 2012) [in Russia] [Google Scholar]
- D. Vorob’ev, Biological bases of purification of bottom sediments of water bodies from oil and petroleum products: abstract of the dis. ... doc. Biol. nauk: (Tomsk, 2013) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- E. Konovalova, Collection of materials of international scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 15th anniversary of the implementation of the principles of the Earth Charter in the Republic of Tatarstan, 152–154 (2016) [In Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- A. El Nemr, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 118, 89–112 (2006). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Seregina, I. Semenova, G. Kuzhina, Zhivye i biokosnye sistemy, 3, 4 (2013) [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- Bulletin. The state of the natural environment and the organization of environmental work in the city of Cherepovets. Issue 2 (Cherepovets, 2004) [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- N. L. Bolotova, The edge of the man-made sea (water resources of the Cherepovets district) / Cherepovets: Local historian. alm. / City hall of the city of Cherepovets, Cherepovets. museum building, Vologda. ped. univ. Vologda: Rus, 1996. - Vol. 3 (Legia, Vologda, 2002) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sojka, J. Jaskuła, M. Siepak, Water, 11(1), 56 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Report on the environmental situation in the Vologda Oblast and the results of the Department’s activities in 2017 (Vologda, 2018). [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- O.A Sharipova, A.V. Sharipova, Hydrometeorology and ecology, 2, 152–159 (2016) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Т. Kremleva. A. Shavnin, Bulletin of the Tyumen State University: Chemistry, 5, 26–35 (2014) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- G. Shigabaeva, Izvestiya MSTU “MAMI”, 2 (20), v.3, 55–59 (2014) [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.