E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- R. Bargagli, Trace elements in terrestrial plants: an ecological approach to biomonitoring and biorecovery (Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Ufimtseva, N.V. Terekhina, Phytoindication of the ecological state of urbogeosystems of St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Chernenkova, Response of forest vegetation to industrial pollution (Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ermakova, M.V. Frontasyeva, S.S. Pavlov, E.A. Povtoreyko, E. Steinnes, Ye.N. Cheremisina, Journal of Atmospheric Chemistry, 49(1), 549–561 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Berg and E. Steinnes, Environmental Pollution, 98(1), 61–71 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Vergel, E.I. Goryainova, I.V. Vikhrova, M.V. Frontasieva, Ecology of urban areas, 2, 92–101 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Gorelova, A.R. Garifzyanov, S.M. Lyapunov, A.V. Gorbunov, O.I. Okina., M.V. Frontasyeva, Problems of biogeochemistry and geochemical ecology, 1 (12), 155–163 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Gorelova, E.M. Volkova, M.V. Frontasieva, Izvestiya Tula State University. Natural Sciences, 4, 232–247 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kulagin, Yu.A. Shagieva, Wood plants and biological conservation of industrial pollutants (Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kabata-Pendias, H. Pendias, Trace elements in soils and plants (Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Ilyin, Heavy metals in the soil-plant system (Novosibirsk, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Avessalomova, Geochemical indicators in the study of landscapes (Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.