E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- V. M. Boev, V.V. Bystrikh, A.V. Gorlov, A.I. Karpov, V.I. Kudrin Urbanized habitat and human health (Dimur, Orenburg, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kharkan, M.H. Sayadi, M.R. Rezaei, Environmental health engineering and management journal, 1 (6), 17–25 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C.V. Evans, D.S. Fanning, J.R. Short, Agron. Monogr. 39, 33–67 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.E. Saet, B.A. Revich, E.P. Yanin et al., Environmental Geochemistry (Nedra, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Zokirov, O.A. Neverova, Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Agricultural Academy, 5(7), 44–50 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Shi, J. Ma, Y.Y. Zhang, C.S., Env. Int., 129, 35–41 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Oberemchenko, Bulletin of Science and Practice, 44-7, 28–39 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Voronich, N.N. Roeva, N.N. Grebenkin et al., Ecology of urbanized territories, 1, 122–126 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ecological atlas of the Klyazma River basin: Man in the environment (VlSU Publ, Vladimir, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Martsev, Environmental factors impact on population morbidity of the Vladimir region: Thesis Abstract Cand.of Biology (VlSU, Vladimir, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Trifonova, N.V. Chugay, E.Yu. Kulagina, I.N. Kurochkin, A.N. Krasnoshchekov, M.V. Larionov, AgroEcoInfo, 1(39), 8 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- On the state of environment and population health of the Vladimir region in 2016: annual report (Transit-X, Vladimir, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Hygienic standards HS 18.104.22.1681-06 “Maximum permissible concentrations (MPC) of chemicals in soil» [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Chesnokova, Chemical methods of environmental objects analysis: laboratory practice (VlSU Publ. House, Vladimir, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Volkova, G. V. Kondakova, Ecological Soil Science: Laboratory classes for environmental students (Bachelors): Method. instructions (Yaroslavl State University, Yaroslavl, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Methodological guidelines MG 22.214.171.1240-99 “Hygienic assessment of the soil quality in populated areas” [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.