E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- Alexandrova L.N. Soil organic matter and processes of its transformation. (Science, Leningrad, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Vezentsev, M.A. Trubitsyn, L.F. Goldovskaya-Peristaya, N.A. Volovicheva, Scientific Bulletin of Belgorod State University, 3(43) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Pavlichenko L.M. and other., Int. J. of Applied and Basic Research, 2-1, 53–58. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Gazilova, S.I. Yantkrin,G.A. Yagafarova, OSU Bulletin, 6 (100), 552–553 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.Yu. Makhkamova, O.Kh. Ergasheva, Soil science - food and ecological safety of the country. VII Congress of the Dokuchev Soil Science Society. Materials of reports part 2, 123–124 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Abdullaev, M.A. Mazirov, Z.U. Rakhmatov, In: Implementation of the methodological and methodological ideas of Professor BA Dospekhov in the improvement of adaptive landscape farming systems. (Collective monograph) (Press-Sto Publishing House, Moscow-Suzdal, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Harmful Chemical Substances: Inorganic Compounds of Group I – IV Elements, (Chemistry, Leningrad, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 17.4.3.01-83 (ST SEV3847-82). Protection of Nature. Soils. General requirements for sampling. (Goskomsanizdat, Moscow, 1984). [Google Scholar]
- GOST 17.4.3.06-86 (ST SEV5301-85). Protection of Nature. Soils. General requirements for the classification of soils according to the effect on them of chemical scowpollutants. – (Goskomsanizdat, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the determination of heavy metals in agricultural soils and crop production. (TsINAO, Moscow) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.