E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- N.V. Nazarenko, Materials of the IV Intern. scientific. conf., 11–14, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kozyrev, S.A. Panichkin, E.V. Kasparyan, V.V. Rybin, A.N., Miner’s Week - 2002, 2, 16–25, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Kornilov, A.N. Petin, E.V. Kichigin, Yu.A. Prisny, A.F. Kolchanov, A.V. Prisny, Izvestiya RAS, 2 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Perelman, A.E. Vorobiev, Vestnik MSU, 5, 16–22, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Yu. Alekseeva, I.V. Buzyakova, Geology, Geography and Global Energy, 2,139–148,(2020) [Google Scholar]
- On the state of natural resources and the environment of the MR in 2018: information release. (Publishing house of the Ministry of ecology and nature management of the MR, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Stanis, K.O. Naumova, CAJG 2020, (to be published) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.