E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- M. Mench, N. Lepp, V. Bert, J.-P. Schwitzguébel, S.W. Gawronski, P. Schröder, J. Vangronsveld, J. of Soils and Sediments, 10, 1039–1070 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- G. Lu, C. Zhang, S. Li, C. Zhu, Y. Zhou, B. Wang, J. Wen, Int. J. of Phytoremediation, 20 (8), 839–846 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.N.V. Prasad, K.S. Sajwana, R. Naidu, Trace elements in the environment. Biogeochemistry, biotechnology and bioremediation (Moscow, 2009) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Borisova, Post-treatment of waste water from a chemical enterprise from inorganic substances using elodea and hornwort, Extended abstract of Ph.D. of Engineering Sciences dissertation: 03.02.08, (Kazan, 2011). (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Petrakova, L. N. Anischenko, Astrakhan bul. of ecological education, 1, 46–49 (2016) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Sadchikov, M. A. Kudryashov, Ecology of coastal aquatic vegetation, (Moscow, 2004) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- P. Saha, O. Shinde, S. Sarkar, Int. J. of Phytoremediation, 19 (3), 87–96 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- GN 188.8.131.525-03. Maximum allowable concentrations (MACs) of chemicals in the water of water objects used for drinking and domestic-recreation purposes. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Q. Hoan, The use of aquatic macrophytes in water purification from heavy metals, Ph.D. of of Biological Sciences: 03.02.08 (Astrakhan, 2012) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.