E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- A. Abdulkasimov, X. Zhurakulov, Regularities of differentiation of landscapes of the Zarafshan mountains and adjacent plains (Samarkand, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Abdulkasimov. et al., Anthropogenic landscapes of Central Asia and environmental issues (Tashkent, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Abdulkasimov, Sh. M. Akhmedov, B. A. Meliev, Differentiation of mountain and foothill-plain landscapes of the Zarafshan basin. (Andijan, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Alibekov, Landscapes and types of lands of the Zarafshan Mountains and adjacent plains. (Fan., Tashkent, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhurakulov, Scientific Bulletin, 28, 64–67 (Tashkent, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Eshkuvvatov, Assessment of foothill plains and landscape complexes for microdistricting and economic purposes. Abstract of the PhD dissertation in geographical sciences. (Samarkand, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Nazarov. Anthropogenic landscapes of the Kashkadarya basin and their geoecological state. Abstract of the PhD dissertation in geographical sciences (Samarkand, 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.