E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental and Food Safety|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- A.V. Smorodko, O.V. Volodina, Patent 2533235 the Russian Federation, The way of getting biogel. Biogel., Bulletin. 32, publ. on November 20 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Kosolapova, E.P. Protsenko, A.A. Protsenko, N.P. Nevedrov, E.Yu. Alferova, O.V. Miroshnichenko, Problems of the regional ecology, 3, 24 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Yakimenko, L.K. Sadovnikova. The methods of the research of organic matter of soil (Rosselhozakademiya, GNU VNIPTIOU, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Levinskiy, All about the humates. (Corf –Polygraph, Irkutsk, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Sadovnikova, O.S. Yakimenko, Yu.N. Bogachenko, N.A. Edessheva, The materials of the Second International Scientific and Practical Conference “Earthworms and Soil Fertility”. 253 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Т.V. Dementieva, O.Yu. Bogdanova, N.A. Shinkeev, Physicochemistry and biology of peat. A guideline for the methods of studying the transformation of organic matter of peat: methodological rationale (Tomsk CSTI, Tomsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Orlov, L.A. Grishina, Workshop on chemistry of humus, Instructional medium (Moscow Publishing house of Moscow University, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sheremeteva, Expert opinion. Collection of articles of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, part 1, 21 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Melekhova, E.I. Egorova, T.I. Evseeva, V.M. Glaser, Biological control of the environment: bioindication and biotesting (Publishing center “Academiya”, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Kuptsov, G.N. Zhizhin, Fourier spectrum of combination scattering and infrared absorption of polymers. Reference book (FIZMALIT, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. Prech, Determination of the structure of organic compounds. Tables of spectral data (Mir; BINOM, Laboratory of Knowledge, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Orlov, Humic acids and general theory of humification (Publishing house of Moscow State University, Мoscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.