E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- O.E. Saenko, T.P. Trushina, Environmental fundamentals of environmental management (KNORUS, Moscow, 2017) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Korolev, M.V. Bogdanov, Al.A. Korolev, E.I. Nikitenko, A.V. Kulikov, Medical ecology) (Academy, Moscow, 2008) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Ivanov, N.V. Ivanova, A.V. Polonikov, Medical ecology. (SpetsLit, St. Petersburg, 2012) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- J.-L. Liu, M.-H. Wong. Environment International, 59, 208–224 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V. Geissen, H. Mol, E. Klumpp, G. Umlauf, M. Nadal, M. van der Ploeg, S.E.A.T.M. van de Zee, C.J. Ritsema, Int. Soil and Water Conservation Res., 3(1), 57–65 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- X. Qu, J. Brame, Q.r Li, P.J.J. Alvarez, Accounts of Chem. Res., 46(3), 834–843 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Koelmans, N.H. Mohamed Nor, E. Hermsen, M. Kooi, S.M. Mintenig, J. De France. Water Research, 155, 410–422 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- W. Brack, V. Dulio, M. Ågerstrand et al.. Sc. of the Total Env., 576, 720–737 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vengosh, R.B. Jackson, N. Warner, T.H. Darrah, A. Kondash, Env. Sc. and Techn. 48(15), 8334–8348 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Rogovaya, R.G. Dzhamalov, S.V. Morzhukhina, М.P. Osmachko, Env. Geosc., 1, 39–48 (2008) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for public health risk exposed to chem. substances, contaminants assessing. First Deputy Min. health care. Russian Federation, Head. State. San. Doctor of the Russian Federation March 5, 2004 143 p. [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A comprehensive hygienic assessment of the degree of tension in the medical and environmental situation of various territories due to the contamination of the population’s habitat with toxicants. Guidelines. San. Doctor of Russia № 2510/5716-97-32 30.07.97. [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Assessment of public health risk from chemical and physical factors of human habitat. Guidelines. San. doctor in the Novosibirsk region. (2003). [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for processing and analysis of data for decision-making in the field of environmental protection and public health. Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation 27.02.2001 № 11-3/61-09. [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Resolution «On Using the Risk Assessment Methodology for Environmental Quality and Public Health Management in the Russian Federation». State. San. doctor of the Russian Federation № 25, State Inspector of the Russian Federation for Nature Protection № 03-19/24-3483 10.11.97. [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Avaliani, B.A. Revich, V.M. Zakharov, Monitoring of human and environmental health (Center for Environmental Policy of Russia, Moscow, 2001-2004) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A.V., Kiselev, K.B. Friedman, Health risk assessment. Approaches to use in medical and environmental research and environmental quality management practices (St. Petersburg, 1997) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- B.I. Sinzynys, E.N. Tiantova, O.P. Melekhova, Environmental risk. (Logos, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Criteria for public health risks of priority chemicals polluting the environment assessing. Guidelines. (Moscow, 2001) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Koronkevich, S.V. Dolgov, E.A. Kashutina, et al., Water Resour. 46, 137–144 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kirpichnikova, E.E. Lapina, V.V. Kudryashova, Water Resour 47, 721–730 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- .I. Moiseenko, N.A. Gashkina, Y.N. Sharova, L.P. Kudryavtseva, Ecotoxicol. Environ. Saf. 71 (3), 837–850 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Lychagin, A.N. Tkachenko, N.S. Kasimov, S.B. Kroonenberg, J. Coastal Res. 31(4), 859–868 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Stozharov, Medical ecology (Vysh. shk., Minsk, 2007) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kirpichev, O.A. Savvateeva, R.G. Dzhamalov, E.A. Starostin, Advances in current natural sciences, 12, 85–91 (2020) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.