E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- A.A. Abdurakhmanov, Social – hygienic study of the incidence of gastic ulcer and duodenal ulcer. In accordance with the materials of Tashkent city: Thesis of the candidate of medical sciences (Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Minushkin, Peptic ulcer (Medicine, Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Kopanitsa, Medical – social aspects of the incidence of gastic ulcer and duodenal ulcer in metallurgical production workers and ways of its prevention. Thesis of the candidate of medical sciences (Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Nagashima, K. Tominaga, K. Fukushi, et al, JGH Open, 2 (6), 255–61 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Ivashkin al., Rus. J. of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Coloproctology 30(1), 49–70 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Burchinsky, V.E. Kushnir, Peptic ulcer (Health, Kyiv, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kalmykov, Complex Social – hygienic examination of men of working age suffering from chronic diseases. (Coronary artery disease, peptic ulcer and diabetes): thesis of the candidate of medical sciences (1987) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Gabbasova et al., Duodenal ulcer in young people (Consulting company Ucom, Tambov, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Scally, J.R. Emberson, E. Spata, et al., Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 3(4), 231 (2018)– [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.