E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Psychology, Low, Education|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- Report of the UN Conf. on environment and development. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. 3-14 June 1992. Vol. I. A/CONF.151/26. https://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/migration/generalassembly/docs/globalcompact/A_CONF.151_26_Vol.I_Declaration.pdf [Google Scholar]
- The future we want. UN Conf. on sustainable development RIO+20. Agenda item 10. Outcome of the conference Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. 20-22 June 2012. A/CONF.216/L.1. https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/rio20 [Google Scholar]
- Full report of the Open working group of the General Assembly on Sustainable development goals is issued as document A/68/970. (2015). http://undocs.org/A/68/970 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Grishaeva, I.V. Wagner, A.V. Gagarin, I.V. Spirin, The European proceedings of social and behavioural science: 20th Conference Professional Culture of the Specialist of the Future (PCSF-2020) & 12th Conference Communicative Strategies of Information Society (CSIS-2020), 359–371 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Grishaeva, A.V. Gagarin, Rus. J. applied research, 1, 5–8 (2020) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Makulov, O.V. Mirzabekova, Сhelovek i obrazovanie (Man and Education), 4(37), 180–184 (2013) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Privalova, Bul. State univ. of humanities and social studies, 4(36), 91–95 (2019) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Grishaeva, S.N. Glazachev, A.V. Gagarin, I.V. Spirin, I.V. Wagner, IOP Conference Series: Material Science and Engineering. 2019 International Conference on Innovations in Automotive and Aerospace Engineering, ICI2AE, 012053 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kudriavtseva, N.B. Melnik, Yu.V. Tsiplakova, O.V. Yazovskaya. Izvestia Ural federal university journal, series 3 Social and political sciences, 12(4), 46–56 (2017) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Cordero, D. Centeno, A.M. Todd. PLoS ONE, 15(2), e0206266 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Tunji-Olayeni, K. Kajimo-Shakantu, Т.O. Ayodele, B.I. , Int. J. Construction Manag, 1–21 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.