E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Psychology, Low, Education|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- L.K. Tereshchenko, Modernization of information relations and information legislation. (Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation, INFRA-M, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Barzilova, Problems of Economics and Legal Practice, 3, 116–121 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Teslya, Yong Scientist, 3(62), 110–113 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ustyuzhanina, Electronic appendix to the “Russian law magazine”, 4(42), 47–52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Bogolyubov, Environmental law, 3, 2–11 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Amelin, Izvestia of the Saratov University. New series. Economics series. Management. Law., 7(4), 458–467 (2017).. [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 149-FZ, dated July 27, 2006 “Concerning Information, Information Technologies and Information Protection” [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Polyakova, A.V. Minbaleev, V.B. Naumov, Works of the Institute of State and Law of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 13(5), 194–208 (2018).. [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Polyakova, A.V. Minbaleev, N.V. Krotkova, State and Law, 5, 75–87 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Y. Nikolskaya, S. A. Ivanov, V. A. Golodov, A. V. Minbaleev and G. D. Asyaev, International Conference “Quality Management, Transport and Information Security, Information Technologies” (IT&QM&IS), 87–89 (St. Petersburg, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kaftannikov, V. Zhernova, A.V. Minbaleev, Proceedings of the 1st International Scientific Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2019), 73–79 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Polyakova, A.V. Minbaleev, I.S. Boychenko, Bulletin of the Academy of Law and Management, 3 (52), 32–36 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Simonova, Pressing problems of Russian law, 15(11), 172–179 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.