E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||New Sustainable Approaches to the Challenges of the Oil and Gas Sector|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- X. He, F. Yang, W. L. Nie, J. Ran Emergency material scheduling optimization model and algorithms: A review, Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering (English Edition), 6, 441–454 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen, GeResearch on Optimal Scheduling and Configuration of Complex Emergency Resource Allocation Network for Unconventional Emergencies. (Shanghai, Shanghai Scientific & Technical Publishers. 2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. Burkart, P.C. Nolz, W. J. Gutjahr Modelling beneficiaries’ choice in disaster relief logistics, Annals of Operations Research, 256, 41–61 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- H. Men, J. Wang Research on coordination reserve optimization model of emergency materials for work safety accidents based on scenario analysis, Journal of Safety and Technology, 13, 64–68 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Ferrer, F. J. Martin-Campo, M.T. Ortuno, A.J. Pedraza-Martinez, G. Tirado, B. Vitoriano Multi-criteria optimization for last mile distribution of disaster relief aid: Test cases and applications, European Journal of Operational Research, 269, 501–515 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- K. Ransikarbum, S. J. Mason Goal programming-based post-disaster decision making for integrated relief distribution and early-stage network restoration, International Journal of Production Economics, 182, 324–341 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Yao, L. G. Zhou, L. Wang, T. Y. Wang, Y. L. Li Management and Risk Evaluation on Long-Distance Gas Pipelines Related to Regional Level Upgrading, Natural Gas Industry 1 124–130 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Bozorgi-Amiri, M.S. Jabalameli, S.M.J. Mirzapour A multiobjective robust stochastic programming model for disaster relief logistics under uncertainty, OR Spectrum, 35, 905–933 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Tian, W. Z. Ma, Y. L. Wang, K. L. Wang Emergency supplies distributing and vehicle routes programming based on particle swarm optimization, System Engineering-Theory & Practice, 31, 898–906 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- X. B. Yu Multi-objective Emergency Supplies Scheduling Based on Improved Particle Swarm Optimization, Industrial Engineering Journal, 3, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Wu, T. J. Wang Model and optimization algorithm of multi-depot emergency materials dispatching with time limits, Computer Engineering and Applications, 48, 1923 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, X. C. Zhou Integrated decision-making of emergency vehicle allocation and emergency material distribution, Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology), 49, 2766–2775 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. Wang, Q. Q. Guo, Y. M. Zhang Route Optimization Problem on Goods and Materials Distribution in Post-Earthquake Relief, Computer Simulation, 35, 321–327 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- F. Y. Wang, C. W. Pei, H. H. Guo, C. Y. Yang Multi-objective emergency resource distribution based on cellular genetic algorithm, Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 16, 174–179 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- X. W. Zhang, A. R. Yu, P. H. Zhang Decision-making optimization of emergency evacuation in accidents on urban oil and gas pipelines, Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 15, 143–149 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Zheng, C. F. Zhu, X. Wang Research on allocation of emergency material based on bi-level programming, Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 16, 25–31 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Zhu, W. P. Dong, W. Liu Logistics distribution route optimization based on genetic ant colony algorithm, Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 6, 2264–2267 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- C. Feng, H. Y. Liao, X. Q. Tian, Y. Zhang Model and algorithm for lean principle based deploying emergency resources, China Safety Science, 28, 185–191 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, X. B. Ye, S. Q. Chen Stochastic optimal resource allocation model and algorithm based on linear rule, J. Sys. Sci. & Math. Scis., 5, 1221–1230 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. N. Zonouzi, M. Kargari Modeling uncertainties based on data mining approach in emergency service resource allocation, Computers & Industrial Engineering, 145, 106485 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang Location-routing problem in post-earthquake emergency systems based on priority grade, J. Sys. Sci. & Math. Scis., 37, 491–501 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.