E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Technologies of Complex Processing of Mineral Raw Materials|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- L. V. Gandurina. Wastewater treatment using synthetic flocculants. Monograph. 198 p. (M.: CJSC DAR / VODGEO, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mohd, A. Hamidi, F. Mohd. Floc behavior and removal mechanisms of cross-linked. Duriozibethinus seed starch as a natural flocculant for landfill leachate coagulationflocculation treatment. Waste Management, 74, 362–372 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhen, H. Wenxiu, Y. Guihua. Preparation of cellulose-based amphoteric flocculant and its application in the treatment of wastewater. Carbohydrate Polymers, 215(1), 179–188 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhenle, Z. Liping, S. Xinxin, S. Gang. Caihua Preparation and flocculation performance study of a novel amphoteric alginate flocculant. Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 141, 109–118 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Frolov, V. I. Udovitsky. Preparation of powdered flocculants at coal processing enterprises of Kuzbass. Mountain Information and Analytical Bulletin, 7, 240–243 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Weizer, D.M. Mints, High molecular weight flocculants in wastewater treatment. 2nd ed. reslave. and add, 200 p. (M.: Stroyizdat, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Ulrich, T. V. Shevchenko, A. N. Pirogov, Y.S. Midutsina The study of the rheological properties of flocculants. The chemicallindustry today, 5, 25–28 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hentse, Wastewater treatment: Transl. from English by T.P. Mosolova, 480 p. (M.: Mir, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Zapolsky, A. A. Baran, Coagulants and flocculants in water purification processes: Properties. Receiving. Application. 208 p. (L.: Chemistry, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Aksenova, Y.V. Anikin, The use of flocculants in water systems: a training manual, 98 p. (Yekaterinburg: USTU-UPI, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. N. Braginsky, V. I. Begachev, V. M. Barabash, Mixing in liquid media, 336 p. (L.: Chemistry, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- B. Shi Turbulent flow of liquids and gases. Per. from English M.G. Morozova, 345 p. (M.: Publishing house of foreign literature, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sh, Abieb, A. N.. Grigoryeva Mixing device. RFPatent, no. 2683078, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. L. Evmenova, A. A. Baychenko. Homogenization of solutions of high molecular weight polymers during flocculation of coal dispersions. Report at the Miner Week 98 symposium, 128–129 (M.: MGGU, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Grigoryeva, R. Sh. Abiev The influence of the geometry of the mixing device on the diameter of air bubbles during mixing in the gas-liquid system. The Chemical Industry Today, 5, 18–22 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- RD 26-01-90-85 “Mechanical mixing devices. Calculation Method.” [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.