E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnologies of Subsurface Development: Modern Challenges and Prospects|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- V.N. Karelin, A.V. Kravchenko, L.L. Yu, B.P. Kazakov, A.V. Zaitsev, Features of the formation of microclimatic conditions in mining samples of a deep mining camp. Gornyi Zhurnal 6: 65–68. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Jaeger, N.G. Cook, R. Zimmerman, Fundamentals of Rock Mechanics. (Wi-ley/Blackwell, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Shkuratnik, P.V. Nikolenko, Methods for determining the stress-strain state of a rock massif: scientific and educational course. (Moscow: MSMU, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Tyupin, T.I. Rubashkina, Blasting Methods of Stress State Determination in Rock Mass. Journal of Mining Science, 54: 569–574. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Novikov, V.L. Shkuratnik, R.O. Oshkin, M.G. Zaitsev, Effect of the stress-strain state of sandy-clay soils on their thermally stimulated acoustic emission. Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering 54(2) 81–86. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Shkuratnik, E.A. Novikov, R.O. Oshkin, Experimental analysis of thermally stimulated acoustic emission in various-genotype rock specimens under uniaxial compression. Journal of Mining Science, 50: 249–255. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Shkuratnik, E.A. Novikov, A.S. Voznesenskii, V.A. Vinnikov, Thermostimulated acoustic emission in geomaterials (monograph). (Moscow: Gornaya Kniga, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Shkuratnik, E.A. Novikov, Thermally stimulated acoustic emission of rocks as a promising tool of geocontrol, Gornyi Zhurnal, 6: 21–26. (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.