E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||18|
|Section||Geotechnologies of Subsurface Development: Modern Challenges and Prospects|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Steen, R. S. Master plans & zoning ordinances. Retrieved from Central Upper Peninsula Planning and Development Regional Commission (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Sustainable Development Goals | UNDP in Lebanon. (n.d.). Retrieved from Sustainable Development Goals. [Google Scholar]
- The Sustainable Development Goals 2017: Lebanon's report. Retrieved from 17 goals to transform our world in Lebanon (2017). [Google Scholar]
- AL-Harithy. Lessons in post-war reconstruction: case studied from Lebanon in the aftermath of the 2006. London: Routledge (2010). [Google Scholar]
- AL-Ebady, K. Masdar City in Abu Dhabi. Retrieved from Masdar City In Abu Dhabi (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Farhat, I. Environmental considerations in the reconstruction of Beirut. Environment and Development(2001). [Google Scholar]
- Bijker, Y. A. Inventory of remote sensing applications in forestry for sustainable management for sustainable management. Amsterdam: International Archives of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Contributer, G. GIS in Urban Planning (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Haddatha southern Lebanon. Retrieved from Ministry of interior and Municipalities Union of Municipalities of Bint Jbeil District (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Haddatha south of Lebanon. Retrieved from the ministry of interior and municipalities, Union of Bint Jbeil District. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Murphy, K. Sustainability: Science, Practice and Policy The social pillar of sustainable development: a literature review and framework for policy analysis (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.