E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Equipment, Transportation Services and Energy Efficiency of Mineral Industries|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- H. Su, E. Zio, J. Zhang, Z. Yang, X. Li, et al A systematic hybrid method for real-time prediction of system conditions in natural gas pipeline networks, Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 57, 31–44 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Litvinenko, Digital Economy as a Factor in the Technological Development of the Mineral Sector, Natural Resources Research 29(3), 1521–1541 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Makhovikov, E. V. Katuntsov, O. V. Kosarev, P. S. Tsvetkov Digital Transformation in Oil and Gas Extraction, Innovation-Based Development of the Mineral Resources Sector: Challenges and Prospects - 11th Russian-German Raw Materials Conference, 531–538 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Karadede, G. Özdemir, E. Aydemir Breeder hybrid algorithm approach for the natural gas demand forecasting model, Energy, 141, 1269–1284 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Pambour, R. Bolado-Lavin, G.P.J. Dijkema An integrated transient model for simulating the operation of natural gas transport systems, Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 28, 672–690 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. Turati, N. Pedroni, E. Zio Simulation-based exploration of high-dimensional system models for identifying unexpected events, Reliable Engineering Systems Safety, 165, 317–330 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Razmanova, O. V. Andrukhova Oilfield service companies as part of the economy digitalization: assessment of the prospects for innovative development, Journal of Mining Institute, 244, 482–492 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kopteva, V.V. Starshaya, V.I. Malarev, V. Yu. Koptev Improving the efficiency of petroleum transport systems by operative monitoring of oil flows and detection of illegal incuts, Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2019, Proceedings of the XV International Forum Contest of Students and Young Researchers under the Auspices of UNESCO, 406–415 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Belsky, V. Dobush Oil wellbore electrical heating station with a wind-driven power unit. The 10th Int. conf, Electric Power Quality and Supply Reliability, 239–242 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Sousa, H. Matos, M. Pereira Modelling Paraffin Deposition Using Aspen HYSYS and MATLAB, Computer Aided Chemical Engineering, 46, 973–978 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Aleksandrov, M. K. Rogachev, T. Nguyen, M. A. Kishchenko, E. A. Kibirev Simulation of organic solids formation process in high-wax formation oil, Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources, 2, 779–791 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Mohyaldinn, H. Husin, N. Hasan, M. M. B. Elmubarak, A. M. E. Genefid, E.A. Mahmood Challenges during Operation and Shutdown of Waxy Crude Pipelines, Processing of Heavy Crude Oils - Challenges and Opportunities, 153–165 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Astafieva, D.N. Gerasimov, R.E. Makseyev Density measurement by radiometric method with gamma irradiation from sources of low activity, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 891(1), (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Anjorin Design, Construction, and Testing of a Viscometer. International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology, 67(6), 111–120 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- C. Srijan, G. Deborin, T. Haldar, P. Deb, S. S. Sakpal, S. H. Deshmukh, S. M. Kashid, S. Bagchi, Hydrocarbon Chain-Length Dependence of Solvation Dynamics in Alcohol-Based Deep Eutectic Solvents, A Two-Dimensional Infrared Spectroscopic Investigation. J. Phys. Chem, 123(44), 9355–9363 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kopteva, V.Y. Koptev, V.I. Malarev, T.O. Ushkova Development of a system for automated control of oil transportation in the Arctic region to prevent the formation of paraffin deposits in pipelines, E3S Web of Conferences, 140, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Belsky, V.S. Dobush, V.I. Malarev Electric Steam Thermal Complex Powered by a Wind-Driven Generator for the Treatment of the Oil Formation's Bottomhole Area, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1441(1) (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. Hoffmann et al Safety testing and operational procedures for self-developed radiofrequency coils, NMR in Biomedicine, 29(9), 1131–1144 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhang, M. Lin A Deep-Sea Pipeline Skin Effect in Electrical Heat-Tracing System, Energies, 12(13), 24–66 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- D.Z. Valiev, R.A. Kemalov, A.F. Kemalov Regulating the temperature of oil saturation with paraffins to avoid asphaltene, resin and paraffin substances deposition during oil production, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 282, 12–23 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.