E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||Equipment, Transportation Services and Energy Efficiency of Mineral Industries|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- I. E. Agency. CO2 Emissions from Fuel Combustion (2018). [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Ambel. Too big to ignore - truck CO2 emissions in 2030 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- B. Nader, W.S.C.J. Mansour, M.G. Nemer and O.M. Guezet. Proceedings of the institution of mechanical engineers, Part D: journal of a tomobile engineering Exergo technological explicit methodology for gas-turbine system optimization of series hybrid electric vehicles. 232(10), 1323–1338 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Bradbury, Z. Clement, A. Down. Office of Energy Policy and Systems Analysis Greenhouse gas emissions and fuel use within the natural gas supply chain-Sankey Diagram Methodology. United States Department of Energy, Washington, DC. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Capuano. International energy outlook. US Energy Information (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Administration (EIA): Washington, DC, USA (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Chambliss, J. Miller, C. Façanha, R. Minjares, K. Blumberg. The International Council on Clean Transportation The impact of stringent fuel and vehicle standards on premature mortality and emissions (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Commission. Full fuel cycle assessment well to tank energy inputs, emissions, and water impacts, Cupertino (2007). [Google Scholar]
- C. E. Commission. Alternative Fuels Expert Group Report (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Delgado, R. Muncrief. Assessment of heavy-duty natural gas vehicle emissions: implications and policy recommendations. International Council on Clean Transportation: Washington, USA. 1–42 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Demirbas. Energy sources Bioenergy, global warming, and environmental impacts 26(3), 225–236 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- U. EPA. Fast facts on transportation greenhouse gas emissions (2020). [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Kraus. Petroleum refining process (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Lindsey. Climate news, stories, images, & video (Climate Watch Magazine). [Google Scholar]
- V. Litvinenko. Resources The Role of Hydrocarbons in the Global Energy Agenda: The Focus on Liquefied Natural Gas. 9(5), 59 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Nahlik, A. T. Kaehr, M. V. Chester, A. Horvath and M. N. Taptich. Journal of Industrial Ecology Goods movement life cycle assessment for greenhouse gas reduction goals. 20(2), 317–328 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Sihvonen. CNG and LNG for vehicles and ships - the facts (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Thiruvengadam, M. Besch, D. Carder, A. Oshinuga, R. Pasek, H. Hogo and M. Gautam. Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association Unregulated greenhouse gas and ammonia emissions from current technology heavy-duty vehicles 66(11), 1045–1060 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.