E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Topical Issues and Contradictions of Modern Society Development|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- M. C. Felgueiras, J. S. Rocha, N. Caetano Engineering education towards sustainability, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Tatyanenko Textbook as a mechanism for managing the cognitive activity of a student. From innovation to quality of education: a collection of scientific works. Tyumen, 270–278 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Gorshkova Features of modern engineering education in Russia, 13–16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. N. Dudin, V. V. Bezbakh, E. E. Frolova, M. V. Galkina The Models of Higher Education in Russia and European Countries at the beginning of the XXIst century: the Main Directions of Development, 7(4), 653–667 (Academic Publishing House Researcher S.R.O., 2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Y. Levina, M. V. Voronina, A.A. Rybolovleva, M. M. Sharafutdinova, L. F. Zhandarova, V. V. Avilova. The Concepts of Informational Approach to the Management of Higher Education's Development, 11(17), 9913–9922 (LOOK Academic Publishers., 2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. J. W. Powell, N. Bernhard, L. Graf The Emergent European Model in Skill Formation: Comparing Higher Education and Vocational Training in the Bologna and Copenhagen Processes. Sociology of Education 2012, 85(3), 240–258 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Voronova, M.S. Ostapenko Comparison of Bologna and soviet educational systems: benefits and draw-backs, 462, 15–18 (Publishing company: Publishing company “KnoRus” Ltd., 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Klochkov Monitoring Centre for Science and Education, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Borovkov, S.F. Burdakov, O.I. Klyavin, M.P. Melnikova, V.A. Palmov, E.N. Silina Modern engineering education, 80, 52 (The Publishing House of Polytechnic University, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.