E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Topical Issues and Contradictions of Modern Society Development|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- O.V. Bezzubova The new history of art and visual culture: theoretical discussion of the 1970-1990s. Proceedings of Saint Petersburg State University of Technology and Design, 3, 71–75 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Bezzubova The visual turn in humanitarian researches & a history science. The role of visual sources in the information support of historical science, 62–72 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yelubayeva, A. Mironov, L. Kharchenko, O. Putecheva Aspects of the current problems of society in contemporary art. Opcion, 23(35), 547–562 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Rassadina Culturological foundations of “edutainment” conception as the strategies for the formation of general cultural competencies in non-humanitarian universities. Journal of Mining Institute, 219, 498–503 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Mikeshin, Philosophy and its competencies in a technical university. In A.B. Makhovikov (ed.), Collection of scientific papers of the 2nd all-Russian scientific conference “Modern educational technologies in training specialists for the mineral resource complex”, 770–776 (Saint Petersburg Mining University, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Mikeshin Ideas about science and the philosophy of science among students of technical universities. Proceedings of Pushkin Leningrad State Sniversity, No 1, 13–21 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Heidegger The Origin of the Work of Art, (Moscow: Akademicheskij Proekt, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Perruchot Van Gogh's life, (Moscow: Progress, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- V. Van Gogh Letters to friends, (Moscow: Izdatel'stvo AST, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Van Gogh Letters to brother Theo, (Saint Petersburg: Azbuka, Azbuka-Attikus, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Howard Van Gogh: his life and works including 500 images, (Moscow: Eksmo, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Beattie, N. Kriel “Is The Starry Night” Turbulent?, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fedorov-Davydov Exhibition of K. S. Malevich's works, (Moscow: Izdanie Gosudarstvennoj Tret'yakovskojgalerei, 1929) [Google Scholar]
- K. Malevich Black square, (Saint Petersburg: Azbuka, Azbuka-Attikus, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.