E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Economics of Sustainability and Global Investment Trends|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- E.A. Kalinenko, Engineering services in investment projects of the Russian oil refining industry: tasks and opportunities for cooperation, Sphere Oil and Gas, 4, 62 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Lipavsky, Moscow: Ost Legal Law Firm, Structuring, conclusion and execution, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Laznik, V.Y. Linnik, Identification of areas of best practice for managing EPC(M)-projects based on world market analysis, Bulletin of the State University of Management, 6, 28 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Lipavsky, The main contractual forms for the implementation of construction investment projects EPC and EPCM, Oil, Gas, Law, 4, 53 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Bovteev, Management of investment and construction projects, (SPb: Publishing house of the Polytechnic University 2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Malakhov, Contract strategies for the implementation of investment and construction projects (basic course), (Moscow: DPK Press 2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Laznik, International market for EPC(M)-contracts, Reforms in Russia and Problems of Management, 2, 61 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Danilushkina, Turnkey: EPC contracts of Gazprom Neft, Siberian Oil, 100, 38 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- D. Grishkovets, EPCM Market. Kommersant, Contractual Services. Business Guide, 187, 27 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Smirnov, Typical forms of international construction contracts and their adaptation to the conditions of Russia, Transport business of Russia, 8, 61 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Laznik, Analysis of the development prospects of the EPC(M)-service market in the field of designing oil industry facilities, Reforms in Russia and Problems of Management, 2, 138 (2105). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kozhushko, EPC Model Contract: Key Risks, Contract Law, 2, 29 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Mishin, EPC Code. Myths Secrets Practice (project book), (Moscow: Independent Consultant 2013). [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Mikhailov, About some features of the contractual forms of innovative activity, Territory of Science, 4, 133 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.