E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geological Mapping, Exploration, and Prospecting of Mineral Resources|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Y.V. Nefedov. EAGE The Arctic shelf and hard to recover oil reserves as alternative development of Russian resource base, 1–7 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- O. Putikov, M. Kholmyanski, G. Ivanov, N. Senchina. Chemie der Erde Application of geoelectrochemical method for exploration of petroleum fields on the Arctic shelf 80 (3), (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Ingerov, I. Mendrii, A. Lozoviy. 4th European Meeting of Environmental and Engineering Geophysics Integrated field surveys with complex of electroprospecting methods using broadband multifunction EM instruments, 12–15 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Braduchan, F.G. Gurari, V.A. Zakharov, Bazhenov horizon of Western Siberia. Moscow: Nauka (1986). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Ingerov, I.A. Lozovoy, A.L. Mendriy, Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu Differential curves of induction electromagnetic soundings with natural sources for structural mapping in oil and gas, 42–48 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Prischepa, Y.V. Nefedov, O.E. Kochneva. Periodico Tche Quimica Raw material base of hard-to-extract oil reserves of Russia 34(17), 915–923 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Saitgaleyev, N.P. Senchina, J.A. Sokolova. Marine Technologies Application of the method of ion-selective electrodes in exploration work on the sea shelf, 144–154 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Senchina. Notes of the Mining Institute Analysis of the correlation between the results of measuring the natural electric field and the contents of chemical elements (by the example of objects of the Middle Urals) 141, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Sysoev, G.D. Gorelik. Russian Geology and Geophysics Parametric method of compensation for near-surface heterogeneity in processing CDP data 58(6), 763–768 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Vashkevich, K.V. Strizhnev, S.I. Chekmarev, D.E. Zagranovskaya, A.S. Bochkov, V.V. Zhukov, Y. Zuikova, N.F. Skopenko. Oil industry. Experience in integrating the methods of potential fields and areal geochemical studies in order to plan geological exploration in poorly studied areas of the Bazhenov formation 12, 32–35 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G.S.K. Wong,.S. Zhu. J. Acoust. Soc. Am. Speed of sound in seawater as a function of salinity, temperature, andpressure 97(3), 1732–1736 (1995). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.