E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geological Mapping, Exploration, and Prospecting of Mineral Resources|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- S. Chopra, K. J. Marfurt Churning Seismic Attributes with Principal Component Analysis. SEG Annual Meeting, 2672–2676 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ibragimov, A. Ovchinnikov, D. Burdakov, A. Romantsov, S. Sterlyagova, B. Darmaev, S. Zimin Geology Driven History Match of Eastern Siberian Halite Cemented Fluvial Reservoir. SPE Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference Abu Dhabi, UAE, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. E. Zabihi Quantitative Interpretation Using Facies Based Seismic Inversion. SEG International Exposition and 86th Annual Meeting, Dallas, Texas, USA, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. P. Ampilov From seismic interpretation to modeling and evaluation of oil and gas fields. Geoinformmark (In Russian), (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Coward Structural Geology in Reservoir Characterization. Geological Society of America, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bacon, R. Simm, T. Redshaw 3-D Seismic Interpretation. Cambridge University Press, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Spassky, I. Y. Gerasimova Seismostratigraphy (In Russian). (Perm: Perm University, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. S. Hart Whither seismic stratigraphy?. Interpretation SEG: SA3-SA20, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Soloviev, V. Gelman, V. Paduchih, V. Cherenov, B. Solntsev Geological Structure and Oil and Gas Potential of the Platform Part of the Caspian Sea. Neftegaz.ru. (In Russian), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Muruthy, D.P. Ghosh Integration of Seismic Attributes, Petrophysics, and Rock Physics for Depositional Environment and Facies Characterization. Conference Proceedings, EAGE-HAGI 1st Asia Pacific Meeting, Near Surface Geoscience and Engineering, 1–5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rabinovich Features of the geological structure and prospects for the exploration of new oil and gas deposits in the Mesozoic deposits of the Mangyshlak basin. KAZENERGY (In Russian), 4, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Cao, Y. Xu, J.Y. Facies Analysis with Merged 3D Seismic Data. SEG Annual Meeting, Houston, USA, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wu, D. Zhou, D. Lv, C. Niu, D. He, G. Li, X. Wang Structural interpretation of inner buried hill under restricted data availability - A case study in KL-X area, Bohai Bay Basin. Technical program SEG Denver Expanded Abstracts, 1689–1693 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chopra, K. J. Marfurt Seismic Attributes for Prospect Identification and Reservoir Characterization. SEG Society of Exploration Geophysicists, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Marfurt Seismic Attribute Mapping of Structure and Stratigraphy. SEG, EAGE, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Uspensky, D. S. Kucheryavenko, M. Y. Romanenko, D. V. Emelyanov, A. P. Kulik Assessment of the influence of changes in reservoir properties and lithological composition of rocks on the elastic parameters of the medium using the example of the Urnensky field. Geophysics (In Russian), 1, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kennedy Practical Petrophysics. Developments in Petroleum Science, 62, (Elsevier, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. J. Lucia Carbonate Reservoir Characterization an Integrated Approach. Springer, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Avseth, T. Mukerji, G. Mavko Quantitative seismic interpretation. Applying Rock Physics Tools to Reduce interpretation Risk. Cambridge University Press, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. Vernik Seismic Petrophysics in Quantitative Interpretation. SEG Society of Exploration Geophysicists, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.