E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Regions and Environmental Safety|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Seredina, V. & Sadykov, M. 2011. Soils of oil fields in the middle taiga of Western Siberia and a predictive assessment of the danger of pollution by organic pollutants. Siberian Journal of Ecology 5(18):617–623. [Google Scholar]
- Seredina, V. & Kolesnikova, E. & Kondykov, V. & Nepotrebnyy, A. & Ognev, S. 2017. Features ofthe effect of oil pollution on soils of the middle taiga of Western Siberia. Oil industry 5: 9–20. [Google Scholar]
- Yashin, S. & Koshelev, E. & Makarov, S. 2012. Analysis of the effectiveness of innovative activity. SPb: BHV. [Google Scholar]
- Blinkov, I. & Blinkov, O. 2019. Evaluation of the effect of innovations adaption as a factor of thecompetitive immunity of an industrial enterprise. Equipment and technologies for the oil and gas complex 4: 48–51. [Google Scholar]
- Lisanov, M. 2010. The risk analysis of trunk oil pipelines when substantiating the design solutions thatcompensate for the deviations from the existing safety requirements. Industrial safety 3: 58–66. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lisanov, E. Shanina, A. Savina, A. Taran, S. Sumskaya, I. Naumovich, A. Lesnyak, The risk analysis of trunk oil pipelines when substantiating the design solutions that compensatefor the deviations from the existing safety requirements. Industrial safety, 3 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- I. Tararychkin, S. Blinov, Simulation modeling of the damage process of the network pipelinestructures. Mir Transporta /The World of Transport 15(2): 6–19 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G. Ustavich, Geodetic surveys during construction and operation of large-scale power supply facilities. (Moscow: Nedra, 1983). [Google Scholar]
- U. Saponenko, Single ladle excavator operator. (Moscow: Academiya, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- I. Bukreyev, 3D leveling systems as applicable to excavators. Roads and People, 11: 14–16. (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.