E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Regions and Environmental Safety|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- M.S. Stieglitz Industrial Architecture of Saint-Petersburg of 18 - first half 20 centuries, Historical and Cultural problems :dis. … d-r architecture. (I.E. Repin Saint- Petersburg state academic institute of painting, sculpture and architecture of Russian Academy of Arts, Saint-Petersburg, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- International forum “Industrial revolution”, Architectural Petersburg (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Volkodaeva, O.A. Taranina, Y.A. Volodina, V.A. Kuznetsov Development of industrial environmental control methods, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 378(1), 012108 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Volkodaeva, O.A. Taranina, Y.A. Volodina Functional zoning of urban areas with regard to environmental quality is one of ways to create more favourable conditions for life, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 687(6), 066041 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Pashkevich, J. Bech, Biogeochemical assessment of soils and plants in industrial, residential and recreational areas of Saint Petersburg, Journal of Mining Institute, 241(1), 125–130 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Christopher, S. Ishikawa, M. Silverstein, M. Jacobson, I. Fiksdahl-King, S. Angel A Pattern Language: Towns, Buildings, Construction (Center for Environmental Structure Series). (New York: Oxford University Press, 1977). [Google Scholar]
- C. Grodach, R. Ehrenfeucht Urban Revitalization: Remaking cities in a changing world. (New York, Oxon: Routledge, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Krier The Architecture of Community Washington. (Island Press, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Sheina, A.S. Starodubceva Sustainable development of cities. Complex process of urban transformation, Engineer newsletter of Don, 2 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Kornienko, S. V. Revitalization of Industrial Zones: Search for Systematic Renewal of a City. Energy saving, 6: 14–19. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Skachkova, O.J. Lepikhina Methods of standard rates of financial expenses calculation on landscaped areas maintenance (On the example of St. Petersburg, Russia), International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6(4), 1851–1857 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. Podhalanski Ecology as an icon of the contemporary development of metropoleis. International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geo Conference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM, 17(63), 845–852 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Factory quality of the Russian province. Architectural Petersburg, 8: 11. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Architecture for street-art, Architectural Petersburg, 23–24 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Architects shared the “Grey Belt”. Architectural Petersburg, 40, 2–3 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- I. Dyachkova, M. Skachkova, V. Kovyazin The influence of transport vibrations on the condition of a Russian cultural heritage object, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 817(1), 012009 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Protosenya, M.O. Lebedev, M.A. Karasev, N.A. Belyakov Geomechanics of low-subsidence construction during the development of underground space in Large cities and megalopolises, Journal of mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development, 5(9), 1005–1014 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shubin, P.K. Tulin, I.V. Potseshkovskaya Research on the Effect of the Concrete Reinforcement Structure in the Stress-Strain State of Structures, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 12, 1742–1751 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ushakova Development of Underground Space as Transportation Problem Solution in St. Petersburg, Procedia Engineering, 165, 166–174 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Baksha Perspective opportunities of revitalizing industrial zones in large cities of Belarus, Newsletter of Brest State Technical University, 1, 24–27 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Lenkovets Housing renovation in Russia and engineering and environmental aspects of renovation programs, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 12(4), 1060–1068. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.