E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Zhang Ye. Research on the Evaluation of the Competitiveness of Electric Energy in Beijing’s Terminal Energy Consumption[D]. North China Electric Power University (Beijing), 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Dongli, Yuan Yue, Li Zhixiang. Electric energy substitution application and benefit evaluation[J]. Power System and Clean Energy, 2011, 27(4): 30–34. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Dongsheng, Liu Mingrui, Bai Xiangfei, et al. Analysis on the status quo of civil coal use in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei area[J]. Coal Quality Technology, 2016(3): 47–49. [Google Scholar]
- Dennis K. Environmentally Beneficial Electrification: Electricity as the End-Use Option[J]. Electricity Journal, 2015, 28(9):100–112. [Google Scholar]
- Dennis K, Colburn K, Lazar J. Environmentally beneficial electrification: The dawn of ‘emissions efficiency’ [J]. Electricity Journal, 2016, 29(6):52–58. [Google Scholar]
- Needell Z A, Mcnerney J, Chang M T, et al. Potential for widespread electrification of personal vehicle travel in the United States[J]. 2016, 1(9):16112. [Google Scholar]
- Moreda G P, Muñoz-García M A, Barreiro P. High voltage electrification of tractor and agricultural machinery – A review[J]. Energy Conversion & Management, 2016, 115:117–131. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong W U, Qiang L I, Hongtao X U. Efficiency evaluation of alternative energy in heat supply system[J]. Journal of Zhejiang University of Technology, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Qianqian, Cheng Ling, Zhong Ming, et al. Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation of environmental protection benefits of electric energy substitution technology based on improved ANP[J]. Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation, 2017, 54(7):103–109. [Google Scholar]
- Avadi F S, Rismanchi B, Sarraf M, et al. Global policy of rural electrification[J]. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2013, 19(1):402–416. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Ma Y, Song F, Ma Y, Qi C, Huang F, Xing J, Zhang F. Economic and efficient multi-objective operation optimization of integrated energy system considering electro-thermal demand response. Energy. 2020; 205:118022. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Z, Nthontho M, Chowdhury S. Rural electrification implementation strategies through microgrid approach in South African context[J]. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 2016, 82:452–465. [Google Scholar]
- Molyneaux L, Wagner L, Foster J, et al. Rural electrification in India: Galilee Basin coal versus decentralised renewable energy micro grids[J]. Renewable Energy, 2016, 89:422–436. [Google Scholar]
- Trotter P A. Rural electrification, electrification inequality and democratic institutions in sub-Saharan Africa[J]. Energy for Sustainable Development, 2016, 34:111–129. [Google Scholar]
- Pode R, Pode G, Diouf B, et al. Solution to sustainable rural electrification in Myanmar[J]. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 59:107–118. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Bohua. Research on Comprehensive Benefit Evaluation of Electric Energy Substitution Projects in Tianjin [D]. North China Electric Power University (Beijing), 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.