E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Liu Y, Hejazi M, Kyle P, et al. Global and regional evaluation of energy for water. J. Environmental science & technology, 50(17): 9736–9745 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Wang S X. The limit and cycle of energy and mineral resources consumption growth. J. World Nonferrous Metals, 5: 254-256 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Xiang X Z, Jesper S, Jia S F. Will the energy industry drain the water used for agricultural irrigation in the Yellow River basin? J. International Journal of Water Resources Development, 33(1): 69–80 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- He G H, Zhao Y, Wang J H, et al. The effects of urban water cycle on energy consumption in Beijing, China. J. Journal of Geographical Sciences, 29(6): 959–970 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Xiang X Z, Jia S F. Estimation and Trend Analysis of Water Demand of Energy Industry in China. J. Journal of Natural Resources, 31(1): 114–123 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Xiang X Z, Jia S F. (2019) China’s water-energy nexus: Assessment of water-related energy use. J. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 144: 32-38 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- He G H, Zhao Y, Jiang S, et al. Impact of virtual water transfer among electric sub-grids on China’s water sustainable developments in 2016, 2030, and 2050. J. Journal of Cleaner Production, 229: 1546-1559 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Peng S M, Wang H, Zhang X H. Research on the development demand and water resources control strategy of the middle and upper reaches of the Yellow River. J. China Water Resources, 21: 28-31 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Jiang S, Zhao Y, Shang Y Z, et al. Balancing Development of Thermal Power with Available Water Resources in Major Coal Bases of China. J. Water Resources and Power, 34(11): 40–43 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Wang J X, Rothausen S G S A, Conway D, et al. China’s water–energy nexus: greenhouse-gas emissions from groundwater use for agriculture. J. Environmental Research Letters, 7(1): 14035–14044 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Jiang S. Analysis and Coupling of Water-Energy Nexus. Beijing: China Institute of Water Resources and Hydropower Research (2017). [Google Scholar]
- National Research Council. Desalination: a national perspective (2008). [Google Scholar]
- China Urban Water Association. Urban Water Supply Statistical Yearbook in 2017 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- China Urban Water Association. Urban Water Drainage Statistical Yearbook in 2017 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.