E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Y. Chen, J.L. Zhou, Y.CH Wu. Design of Mine Flameproof Wind Power Supply Device. Coal Mine Machinery, 38, 06 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Q.J. Xu, L.L. Ge,CH.H. Zong, Design of Self-Powered Power Supply of Sensor for Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting Piezoelectrics & Acoustooptics, 41, 02, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X.ZH. Du, L.B. ZHang, H. Yu, Research Status of the Self-Powered Sensor Energy Harvesting Technology. Micronanoelectronic Technology, 55, 04, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Song, Y. Hou, M. Guo. An investigation on the aggregate-shape embedded piezoelectric sensor for civil infrastructure health monitoring. Construction and Building Materials, , 131, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. Shi, X. Zhang, Q. Yaol. A novel method for the rapid detection of microbes in blood using pleurocidin antimicrobial peptide functionalized piezoelectric sensor. Journal of Microbiological Methods, 133, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dong, Z. Wang, X. Kang. The synthesis of graphene/PVDF composite binder and its application in high performance MnO 2 supercapacitors. Colloids and Surfaces, Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 489, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. ZHang,Y.L. Xie, L. Lei. Numerical Research of Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting from VIV Based on XFlow. Journal of Chongqing Jiaotong University (Natural Science), 36, 01, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- SH.SH. Cai, J.H. Yang. Analysis of Piezoelectric Technology and its Applications on Road Energy Collection. Industrial Technology Innovation, 16, 05, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, W.Q. Qiu, X. Zhou. A Multiple Mass Broadband Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting Device. Piezoelectrics & Acoustooptics, 37, 06, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F.X. Qu, Y.SH. Xia, G. SHi. Optimized Design of Self-Powered Synchronous Charge Extraction Circuit. Chinese Journal of Sensors and Actuators, 29, 03, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ZH.M. CHen, X. Rong, G.ZH. Cao. Design of a self-powered power based on piezoelectric energy harvesting technology. Electronic Design Engineering, 24, 10,(2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Wang, ZH. Su, ZH.CH. SHi. Research on Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting of Variable Triangular Cross-sections Based on Equivalen. Chinese Journal of Solid Mechanics, 40, 05, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Zou, Z.P. Wang, J. Song. Piezoelect ric Energy Harvesting Based on Nozzle-resonator System. Science & Technology Vision, 229, 07, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Zhao, J.R. Liang, K. ZHao. Design and implementation of a self-powered piezoelectric energy harvesting system. Electronic Design Engineering, 379, 05, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Alluri, S. Selvarajan, A. Chandrasekhar. Piezoelectric BaTiO 3/alginate sphericalcomposite beads for energy harvesting and self-powered wearable flexion sensor. Composites Science and Technology, 142, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Chen, H. J. Jung, H. Jabbar. A piezoelectric impact-induced vibration cantilever energy harvester from speed bump with a low-power power management circuit. Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 254, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.