E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Han J, Cui M, Chen J, et al. Analysis of thermal performance and economy of ground source heat pump system: a case study of the large building[J]. Geothermics, 2021, 89:101929. [Google Scholar]
- Qu Yunxia, Zhang Linhua, Fang Zhaohong, et al. The study and design on ground water heat pumps[J]. Renewable Energy Resource, 2002(6): 11—14. [Google Scholar]
- Van Ooteghem R J C. Optimal Control Design for a Solar Greenhouse[D]. Wageningen: Wageningen University, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Chai Lilong, Ma Chengwei, Ni J Q. Performance evaluation of ground source heat pump system for greenhouse heating in northern China[J]. Biosystems Engineering, 2012, 111(1): 107—117. [Google Scholar]
- Chai Lilong, Ma Chengwei, Zhang Yi, et al. Energy consumption and economic analysis of ground source heat pump used in greenhouse in Beijing[J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering (Transactions of the CSAE), 2010, 26(3): 249—254. [Google Scholar]
- Mehmet Esen, Tahsin Yuksel. Experimental evaluation of using various renewable energy sources for heating a greenhouse[J]. Energy and Buildings, 2013, 65: 340—351. [Google Scholar]
- Chai Lilong, Ma Chengwei. Performance and carbon emission analysis on glass-covering greenhouse heating with ground source heat pump technology[J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 2012, 43(1): 185—191. [Google Scholar]
- Safa A A, Fung A S, Kumar R. Heating and cooling performance characterisation of ground source heat pump system by testing and TRNSYS simulation[J]. Renewable Energy, 2015, 83:565-575. [Google Scholar]
- Andrew D Chiasson, Cenk Yavuzturk. Assessment of the viability of hybrid geothermal heat pump system with solar thermal collector[S]. ASHRAE Transactions, 2003, 109(2): 487-500. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Huixian, Xu Detian, Zhu Hongguang, et al. TＲ NSYS Simulation of Integrated Solar and Ground Source Heat Pump for Biogas Digester Heating System[J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering (Transactions of the CSAE), 2017, 48(08):288-295. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.