E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Liu Baolan, Wen Huali. Current status and prospects of wind power generation in the world, 2000, (4):12-14. [Google Scholar]
- G. Li, C. Li, D.van. Hertem. HVDC grid:for offshore and supergrid of the future[M]. Wiley-IEEE Press, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Y, Lin HY, Ho SL, et al. Overview of wind power generation in China: Status and development[J]. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015 (50): 847-858. [Google Scholar]
- Xu J Z, He D X, Zhao X L. Status and prospects of Chinese wind energy[J]. Energy, 2010, 35(11):4439-4444. [Google Scholar]
- Global installed wind power capacity in 2017-Regional Distribution[OL]. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- P. Bresesti, W. Kling, R. Hendriks, et al. HVDC connection of offshore wind farms to the transmission sy stem[J]. IEEE Trans. Energy Convers, 2007, 22 (1):37-43. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.