E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Nyberg M, E., Osterholm O., Nystrand M, I. (2012) Impact of acid sulfate soils on the geochemistry of rivers in south-western Finland [J]. Environmental Earth Sciences, 66(1): 157–68. [Google Scholar]
- Song Y-S. (2020) Unsaturated Characteristics of Acid Sulfate Soils before and after Neutralization Treatment [J]. Ksce Journal of Civil Engineering, 24(12): 3640–3649. [Google Scholar]
- Pancrazi I, Ahmed H, Cerrano C. (2020) Synergic effect of global thermal anomalies and local dredging activities on coral reefs of the Maldives [J]. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 160(30):2637–2648. [Google Scholar]
- Gao R., Ye J-H. (2019) Experimental investigation on the dynamic characteristics of calcareous sand from the reclaimed coral reef islands in the South China Sea [J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 40(10): 3897–906. [Google Scholar]
- Ye J., Cao M., Li G. (2019) Preliminary study on the creep characteristics of calcareous sand from reclaimed coral reef islands in South China Sea [J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 38(6): 1242–1251. [Google Scholar]
- Watabe Y, Sassa S, Kaneko T. (2017) Mechanical characteristics of undisturbed coral gravel soils: The intergranular void ratio as a common governing parameter [J]. Soils and Foundations, 57(5): 760–775. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y., Li P., Pan J. (2020) Study on the Corrosion of Coral Sand by Oxalic Acid [J]. Journal of Ecology and Rural Environment, 36(7): 905–913. [Google Scholar]
- Yosano A., Takashi I., Hideo I. (1989) Application of coral sand in agriculture [J]. Soil science exhibition (Chinese), 1989(01): 27–39. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao M., Jin F., Sun Z. (2014) Effects of Pyrolysis Condition on Basic Group of Biochar and Amelioration of Acid Soil [J]. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 28(4): 299. [Google Scholar]
- Li P. (2019) Study on the effect of low molecular weight organic acids on weathering and dissolution of coral sand [D]; Lanzhou Jiaotong University. [Google Scholar]
- Boyd C E. (2003) Bottom soil and water quality management in shrimp ponds [J]. Appl Aquac, 13(1-2): 23. [Google Scholar]
- Fitrani M., Wudtisin I., Kaewnern M. (2020) The impacts of the single-use of different lime materials on the pond bottom soil with acid sulfate content [J]. Aquaculture, 2020, 527(12):356–367. [Google Scholar]
- Boyd C E., Daniels H V. (1994) Liming and Fertilization of Brackishwater Shrimp Ponds [J]. Journal of Applied Aquaculture, 1994, 2(3-4): 221-234. [Google Scholar]
- Thunjai T, Boyd C E, Duke K. (2001) Pond soil pH measurement. [J]. World Aquac1, 32(12):135–167. [Google Scholar]
- Boyd C E. (2017) Use of agricultural limestone and lime in aquaculture [J]. CAB Rev, 2017, 12(15):102–118. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y L, Liu X M, Xu Y T, et al. (2019) Preparation and characterization of cement treated road base material utilizing electrolytic manganese residue [J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 232(9): 80–92. [Google Scholar]
- Coleman N J, Brassington D S, Raza A, et al. (2006) Sorption of Co2+ and Sr2+ by waste-derived 11 A tobermorite [J]. Waste Management, 26(3): 260–267. [Google Scholar]
- Ward N J., Sullivan L A., Bush R T. (2002) Sulfide oxidation and acidification of acid sulfate soil materials treated with CaCO3 and seawater-neutralised bauxite refinery residue [J]. Australian Journal of Soil Research, 40(6): 1057–1067. [Google Scholar]
- Wilk L J., Ciechanowska A., Kociolek-Balawejder E. (2020) Adsorptive-Oxidative Removal of Sulfides from Water by MnO2-Loaded Carboxylic Cation Exchangers [J]. Materials, 13(22): 1526–1537. [Google Scholar]
- Pawar R R., Lalhmunsiama., Ingole P G, et al. (2020) Use of activated bentonite-alginate composite beads for efficient removal of toxic Cu2+ and Pb2+ ions from aquatic environment [J]. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 164(3):145–154. [Google Scholar]
- Zuo L., Wang Y P., Guo W., (2014) Methane Adsorption on Shale: Insights from Experiments and a Simplified Local Density Model [J]. Adsorption Science & Technology, 32(7): 535–556. [Google Scholar]
- Park H Y., Lee C H., Cho D W. (2020) Synthesis of porous carbon derived from poly (vinylidenefluoride) and its adsorption characteristics for CO2 and CH4 [J]. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 299(12):1347–1356. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.