E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Ghanbari, F., Moradi, M. (2017) Application of peroxymonosulfate and its activation methods for degradation of environmental organic pollutants: review. Chemical Engineering Journal, 310: 41–62. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J.L., Wang, S.Z. (2018) Activation of persulfate (PS) and peroxymonosulfate (PMS) and application for the degradation of emerging contaminants. Chemical Engineering Journal, 334: 1502–1517. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, Y., Jiang, J., Gao, Y., Ma, J., Pang, S.Y., Li, J., Lu, X.T., Yuan, L.P. (2015) Activation of peroxymonosulfate by benzoquinone: A novel nonradical oxidation process. Environmental Science & Technology, 49: 12941–12950. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, P.D., Long M.C. (2016) Cobalt-catalyzed sulfate radical-based advanced oxidation: a review on heterogeneous catalysts and applications. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 181: 103–117. [Google Scholar]
- Oh W.D., Chang, V.W.C., Hu, Z.T., Goei, R., Lim, T.T. (2017) Enhancing the catalytic activity of g-C3N4 through Me doping (Me=Cu, Co and Fe) for selective sulfathiazole degradation via redox-based advanced oxidation process. Chemical Engineering Journal, 323: 260–269. [Google Scholar]
- Qin, Q.D., Gao, X., Wu, X., Liu, Y.H. (2019) NaBH4-treated cobalt-doped g-C3N4 for enhanced activation of peroxymonosulfate. Materials Letters, 256: 126623–126626. [Google Scholar]
- Qin, F.X., Jia, S.Y., Liu, Y., Han, X., Ren, H.T., Zhang, W.W., Hou, J.W., Wu, S.H. (2013) Metal-organic framework as a template for synthesis of magnetic CoFe2O4 nanocomposites for phenol degradation. Materials Letters, 101: 93–95. [Google Scholar]
- Tian, X.K., Tian, C., Nie, Y.L., Dai, C., Yang, C., Tian N., Zhou, Z.X., Li, Y.,Wang, Y.X. (2018) Controlled synthesis of dandelion-like NiCo2O4 microspheres and their catalytic performance for peroxymonosulfate activation in humic acid degradation. Chemical Engineering Journal, 331: 144–151. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Z.M., Liu, X.R., Dong, X.B., Zhang, X.W., Tan, Y., Yuan, F., Zheng, S.L., Li, C.Q. (2021) Synergistic activation of peroxymonosulfate via in situ growth FeCo2O4 nanoparticles on natural rectorite: role of transition metal ions and hydroxyl groups. Chemosphere, 263: 127965. [Google Scholar]
- Shad, A., Chen, J., Qu, R.J., Ahmed Dar, A., Bin-Jumah, M., Allam, A.A., Wang, Z.Y. (2020) Degradation of sulfadimethoxine in phosphate buffer solution by UV alone, UV/PMS and UV/H2O2: kinetics, degradation products, and reaction pathways. Chemical Engineering Journal, 398: 125357. [Google Scholar]
- Khan, S., He, X., Khan, H.M., Boccelli, D., Dionysiou, D.D. (2016) Efficient degradation of lindane in aqueous solution by iron(II) and/or UV activated peroxymonosulfate. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, 316 37-43. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.