E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Gao, G. R. The distribution and geotechnical roperties of loess soils, lateritic soils and clayey soils in China [J] Engineering Geology, 1996, 42 (1): 95–104. [Google Scholar]
- Nouaouria, M. S., Guenfoud, M., Lafifi, B. Engineering properties of loess in Aleeria [J]. Engineering Geology. 2008, 99(1): 85-90. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yuan-qing, Chen Zheng-han. A new method of studying collapsibility of loess [J]. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering 2008, 30 (4): 524-528. [Google Scholar]
- Buscarnera, G., Prisco, C.Di. Soil stability and flow slides in unsaturated shallow slopes: can saturation events trigger liquefaction processes? [J]. Geotechnique 2013, 63 (10): 801-817. [Google Scholar]
- Mihalache, C., Buscarnera, G. Is wetting collapse an unstable compaction process? [J]. Journal of Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering. 2015, 141 (2). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guo-lie. The collapsibility and collapse sensitivity of loess [J]. Quaternary Sciences, 1986(01): 57-60 (in chinese)) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yuan-ding. Discussion on the sensitivity of loess collapse [J]. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 1996, 18 (5): 136-140. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.