E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Kheradmandinia, S., Khandan, N., Eikani, M.H., Synthesis and evaluation of CO electro-oxidation activity of carbon supported SnO2, CoO and Ni nano catalysts for a PEM fuel cell anode. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 41: 19070–19080 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Liu, C.H., Wu, S.X., Research progress of CO elimination at room temperature. Journal of Tangshan Normal University, 33: 21–24 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Cui, Y., Xu, L.L., Chen, M.D., CO Oxidation over Metal Oxide (La2O3, Fe2O3, PrO2, Sm2O3, and MnO2) Doped CuO-Based Catalysts Supported on Mesoporous Ce0.8Zr0.2O2 with Intensified Low-Temperature Activity. Catalysts, 9: Issue 9 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Li, J.J., Li, L., Wu, F., Zhang, L., Liu, X.M., Dispersion–precipitation synthesis of nanorod Mn3O4 with high reducibility and the catalytic complete oxidation of air pollutants. Catalysis Communications, 31: 52–56 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, J.Y., He, J.H. Effect of reaction conditions on structure, morphology and size of manganese oxide nanoparticles synthesized by emulsion self-assembly. Acta Chimica Sinica, 68: 961–968 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Effendi W. and Jeyagowry T. S., Analytica Chimica Acta. 585: 241–245 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Zeng, B.Z., Analytical chemistry. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Li, S.L., Feng, X., Physical Chemistry. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.