E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Aiguo Ren. Analys is on application technology of organic heat carrier. Standards and quality of China Petroleum and chemical industry (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Larra.eta, E, Donnelly, et al. A proposed model membrane and test method for microneedle insertion studies. International Journal of Pharmaceutics (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Xuliang Wang, Jinghong Zhao, Zongyu Li, et al. Uncertainty Evaluation for the Determination of the Retention Ratio of the Ultrafiltration Membrane by BSA. Acta Metrologica Sinica (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Xuliang Wang, Jinghong Zhao, Zongyu Li, et al. Uncertainty Evaluation for Testing Results of Ultrafiltration Membrane Pure Water Permeability. China Measurement & Test (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Meng Zhang, Hui Yu, Xuliang Wang, et al. Research on Zeta potential of ultrafiltration [Google Scholar]
- membrane.Jounral of Salt and Chemical Industry (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Xianhui Pan, Xiaonan Wang, Yanping Zhang, et al. Research and Application Progress of Reference Materials for Detection of Ultrafiltration Membrane Interception Performance. Membrane Science and Technology (2013) [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 261—2008 Determination of flash point—Pensky-Martens closed cup method. [Google Scholar]
- JJF 1059.1—2012 Evaluation and Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement [Google Scholar]
- Hong Liang, Interpretation of GB 23971-2009 organic heat carrier national standard. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Xiaohui Zhang, Yan Luo, Jun Sui, et al. Current Situation of Testing Technology of Ulrtafiltration Membrane Performance Index. Value Engineering (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.