E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Zhao S P, Xi H L, Zuo Y J, Han S T, Zhu Y B, Li Z G, et al. (2019) Rapid activation of basic hydrogen peroxide -by borate and efficient destruction of toxic industrial chemicals (TICs) and chemical warfare agents (CWAs). J. Hazardous Materials, 367: 91–98 [Google Scholar]
- Kim K O, Tsay G, Atwood D A, and Churchill D G. (2011) Destruction and Detection of Chemical Warfare Agents Chem Rev, 111: 5345–5403 [Google Scholar]
- Richardt A, Blum M M. (2008) Decontamination of Warfare Agents, WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co.KGaA, Weinheim [Google Scholar]
- Tadros M E, Tucker M D. (2003) U.S. 6566574 [Google Scholar]
- Wagner G W, Procell L R, Henderson V D, Sorrick D C, Hess Z A, Gehring D G, Brickhouse M D. (2004) Decon Green. R. U.S. Army Edgewood Chemical Biological Center [Google Scholar]
- Bunton C A, Gillitt N D. (2002) Oxidation of thioanisole by peroxomolybdate ions: direct oxygen transfer from tetrperoxomolybdate ion. J. Physical Organic Chemistry, 15(1): 29–35 [Google Scholar]
- Vakhitova L N, Matvienko K V, Taran N A, et al. (2011) Nucleophilic oxidizing systems based on hydrogen peroxide for decomposition of ecotoxicants. J. Russ J Org Chem, 47 (7): 965–973. [Google Scholar]
- Fakhraian H, Valizadeh F. (2010) Activation of hydrogen peroxide via bicarbonate, sulfate, phosphate and urea in the oxidation of methyl phenyl sulfide. J. Mol Catal A: Chem, 333(1/2): 69-72. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao S P, Xi H L, Zuo Y J, et al. (2015) Oxidation Kinetics and Products of Methyl Phenyl Sulfide, a Sulfur Mustard Simulant by Sodium Molybdate Catalyzed Hydrogen Peroxide Solutio. J. Molecular Catalysis, 29: 45–51. [Google Scholar]
- Vakhitova L N, Skrypka A V, Savelova V A, et al. (2005) Kinetics of the oxidation of methyl phenyl sulfide by hydrogen peroxide in the presense of hydrocarbonate an ion. J. Theoretical and Experimental Chemistry, 41(2): 98–104 [Google Scholar]
- Bennett D A, Yao H, Richardson D E. (2001) Mechanism of sulfide oxidations by peroxymonocarbonate. J. Inorganic Chemistry, 40 (13): 2996–3001 [Google Scholar]
- Rappoport Z. (2006) The Chemistry of Peroxides. M. John Wiley Sons Ltd, 2: 1–92 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.