E3S Web Conf.
Volume 269, 20212021 International Conference on Environmental Engineering, Agricultural Pollution and Hydraulical Studies (EEAPHS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 June 2021|
- ISO 898-1:2013 Mechanical properties of fasteners made of carbon steel and alloy steel — Part 1: Bolts, screws and studs with specified property classes — Coarse thread and fine pitch thread. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Daoji, 2006, Practical statistical method of extreme value. (Tianjin: Tianjin Science and Technology Press). (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Hou Shu-min, Li You-rong, Liu Guang-lin. 2005. Application of K-S Test and Wavelet Analysis in Rolling Bearing Fault Diagnosis. Coal Mine Machinery, 1, 129-130. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Nan Bo. 2012. Statistical analysis of snow load based on K-S inspection method. Journal of Lanzhou University of technology. 38, 1, 115-119. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhi-fei, Yan Pei-jun, Xu Ren-ping, etc. 2013. Effect of Strain Age on Impact Toughness of ADB610 Steel. Development and Application of Materials. 28, 3, 36-39. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- GB 50199-2013 Unified standard for reliability design of hydraulic engineering structures. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Diao Hongquan, Lin Jiahui, Yao Huiming. 2019. Statistical parameter estimation method and application of Gumbel distribution. Science and Technology Innovation Herald. 08, 130-132. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xinsheng, Cao Naining, Li Yayun. 2016. Residual Life Prediction of Buried Oil and Gas Pipelines Based on Gumbel Extreme Value Type I Distribution. Journal of Chinese Society for Corrosion and Protection. 36, 4, 370-374. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM E2283-08 (2019) Standard Practice for Extreme Value Analysis of Nonmetallic Inclusions in Steel and Other Microstructural Features. [Google Scholar]
- Hong Wei. 1988. The Limited Value Distribution and Application of Annual Lowest Climate Temperature. Journal of Fujian College of Forestry, 8, 3, 229-234. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- IEC/TR 60727-2: 1993 Evaluation of electrical endurance of electrical insulation systems Part 2: Evaluation procedures based on extreme-value distributions. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 3534-1: 2006 Statistics — Vocabulary and symbols — Part 1: General statistical terms and terms used in probability. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 5479:1997 Statistical interpretation of data — Tests for departure from the normal distribution. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Daoji. 1988. An Analysis of Variance Test for the Extreme Value Distribution. Journal of Tianjin University, 2, 116-121. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.