E3S Web Conf.
Volume 270, 2021International scientific forum on computer and energy Sciences (WFCES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 June 2021|
- Translation of transport to gas fuel, https://rg.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Transport strategy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030 [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 2, 2020 No. 221 “On Amendments to the State Program of the Russian Federation“Development of Energy ” [Google Scholar]
- The negative impact of transport on the environment, https://vtorothodi.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Makarova, R.G. Khabibullin, L.M. Habsalikhova, I.I. Valiev, Basic Research, 10(6), 1209 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Prospects and risks of transfer of automotive transport to gas engine fuel, http://fundamental-research.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the PJSC Gazprom Management Committee dated October 26, 2016 “On Approval of the Program for the Development of Low-Tonnage Production and Utilization of Liquefied Natural Gas” [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kryukov, Gas industry, S1(766), 30 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Sh.A. Smagulova, A.D. Omarov, A. Zh. Zhanuzak, Strategic and Project Management, 8, 247 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Pfoser, G. Aschauer, L. Simmer, O. Schauer, Research in Transportation Business & Management, 18, 77 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Kondratenko, Gas industry, 1, 46 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Kondratenko, Gas industry, 4, 76 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chen, J. He, H. Chen, L. Geng, P. Zhang, Energy, 224 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Faizollahzadeh Ardabili, B. Najafi, M. Aghbashlo, Z. Khounani, M. Tabatabaei, Fuel, 294 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- F. Haghighat Shoar, B. Najafi, A. Mosavi, Energy Reports, 7, 1172 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- W. Kamei, N. Sahoo, V. V. D. N. Prasad, Journal of Energy Resources Technology, Transactions of the ASME, 143(11) (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kashyap, S. Das, P. Kalita, Science of the Total Environment, 773 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, L. Yang, E. Song, J. Wang, A. Zare, T. A. Bodisco, R. J. Brown, Fuel, 293 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Oni, S.E. Sanni, A.J. Ibegbu, A.A. Aduojo, Energy Reports, 7, 607 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ouyang, Z. Su, R. Yang, Z. Wang, X. Mo, H. Huang, Energy, 224 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- C. Park, S. Oh, C. Kim, Y. Choi, Energy Reports, 7, 942 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, X. Fu, D. Wang, Y. Xu, G. Du, Fuel, 294 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.