E3S Web Conf.
Volume 273, 2021XIV International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness - INTERAGROMASH 2021”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Semantics of Sustainability|
|Published online||22 June 2021|
- J. Baudrillard, Émile Michel Sioran: Matrix of Apkalypsis. Last sunset of Europe (Algorithm, Moscow, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- V. Nicolaev, Virtuality as a natural scientific, technical and cultural phenomenon (Saratov, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Khudyakov, A.V. Ursu, A.M. Starchenkova, Medical psychology in Russia: electron. scientific. Magazine 4(33), 1–10 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Klein, Psychoanalytic works (In the VII volume, ID. ERGO, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- J.Ya. Lacan, in Freud's theory and in the technique of psychoanalysis (Publishing house, Gnosis, Logos, Moscow 1999). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Freud, Reader: in 3v. Volume 1: Basic concepts, theories and methods of psychoanalysis (Kogito -Center, Moscow, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Winnicott, Little children and their mothers Class (Moscow, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Lisina, Problems of ontogenesis of communication (SPb, Piter, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- K. Horney, Our internal conflicts. The constructive theory of neurosis (Piter, Masters of Psychology, SPb, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Adler, Practice and theory of individual psychology (Publishing house of the Academic project, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lieberoth, A. Fiskaali, Addiction Indicators and Wellbeing, Frontiers in Psychology 11, 1–18 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- A. Weisel, Journal of Analytical Psychology 60 (2), 198–219 (2015). doi.org/10.1111/1468-5922.12144 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Zinchenko, World of psychology 1 (73), 31–42 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Sidorova, V.S. Elchaninov, N.K. Gabdulkhakova, Young Scientist 7, 294–296 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Exploring AR and VR’s Potential, Education and Changing Human Behavior With Virtual Experiences, Electronic resource, July 18. (2014) http://www.roadtovr.com/exploring-ar-vrs-potential-education-changing-humanbehavior-virtual-experiences/ [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Griffiths, Med. psihol. Ross. 4 (33), 1–13 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C.-T. Sun, H. Lin, H.H. Tinn, Cyberpsychol Behav 9(5), 560–570 (2006). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.