E3S Web Conf.
Volume 273, 2021XIV International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness - INTERAGROMASH 2021”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Education and Training of Ecologists|
|Published online||22 June 2021|
- A.E. Voiskunskiy, South-Russian Journal of Social Sciences 4, 21–39 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Zinchenko, The Psychology of Virtual Reality, Monograph. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow (2011). [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Belinskaya, O.V. Gavrichenko, Psychological Studies 11 (60), 12 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Zhichkina, Psychological Journal 21(2), 75–78 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Laing, The Divided Self (White Rabbit, Saint Petersburg, 1995). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kopteva, Journal of Ural University Problems of education, science and culture 1 (71), 118–126 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kopteva, Siberian Psychological Journal 65, 6–21 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Volochkov, Activity of the subject of being: integrative approach, Perm State University of the Humanities and Pedagogy, Perm (2007). [Google Scholar]
- R.M., Shamionov, M.V. Grigorieva, Psychology of social activity of youth: problems and risks, Saratov University press, Saratov (2012). [Google Scholar]
- R.M., Shamionov, M.V. Grigorieva, A.V. Grigoriev, Social psychology and society 1, 18–34 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Samsonova, The Relation between Internet Communication and Social Behavior of Young People, Extended abstract of Candidate of Psychological Sciences dissertation Moscow (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Volochkov, Activity, Value Orientation and Psychological Health of Students, Perm State University of the Humanities and Pedagogy, Perm (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Vasyura, Izvestiya of Saratov University 1 (33), 77–84 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Lukina, Psychological Features of Students’ Internet-Mediated Interpersonal Communication, Extended abstract of Candidate of Psychological Sciences dissertation. Samara (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Kalugin, Bulletin of Perm University 4 (20), 46–52 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Popov, A.A. Volochkov, Structure and psychological diagnostics of student activity, Perm, Perm State Humanitarian Pedagogical University (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.