E3S Web Conf.
Volume 273, 2021XIV International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness - INTERAGROMASH 2021”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Education and Training of Ecologists|
|Published online||22 June 2021|
- S. V. Pervukhina, G. G. Matveeva, Means of adaptation of professional discourse, In Proceedings of the X International Conference “Word, Utterance, Text: Cognitive, Pragmatic and Cultural Aspects” (WUT2020), 1064–1074 (2020), doi.10.15405/epsbs.2020.08.124 [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Pervukhina, G. I. Radchenko, E3S Web of Conferences, 210, 18036, 1–10 (2020), https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202021018036 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G. N. Ostrikova, M. R. Zheltukhin, I. A. Zyubina, I.G. Sidorova, Astra Salvensis, 6(S1), 601–607 (2018), https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35663191 [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Bibler, School of dialogue of cultures. Ideas. Opt. Problems (ALEPH, Kemerovo, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. S. Gazman, Basic culture of personality: theoretical and methodological problems (Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Berdichevsky, N. N. Solovyova, Foreign Languages in School, 6, 17–20 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Murugova, T. V. Mikheeva, E3S Web of Conferences, 210, 18095 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/2020210180955. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E. Sakharova, N. Revyakina, E3S Web of Conferences, 210, 18040 (2020), DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202021018040 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Leontiev, Speech activity. Fundamentals of the theory of speech activity (Nauka, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Leontiev, Language, speech, speech activity (Education, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Leontiev, Selected psychological works in 2-h volumes (Pedagogy, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. F. Lomov, Questions Philosophy, 8, 34–47 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Common European competences of foreign language proficiency: learning, training, assessment (Council of Europe, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Rogova, F. M. Rabinovich, T. E. Sakharova, Methods of teaching foreign languages in high school (Enlightenment, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Dobson, Effective Techniques for English Conversation Groups (US Information Agency, Washington, D.C., 2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Johnson, The Second Language Curriculum (Cambrige University Press, Cambrige, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Littlewood, Foreign and Second Language Learning. Language Acquisition Research and its Implications for the Classroom (Cambrige University Press, Cambrige, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.S.P. Nation, English Teaching Forum, 2, 20–24 (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.