E3S Web Conf.
Volume 274, 20212nd International Scientific Conference on Socio-Technical Construction and Civil Engineering (STCCE – 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Bridges, Roads, and Tunnels|
|Published online||18 June 2021|
- D.B. Makarov, N.M. Krasinikova, N.M. Morozov, D.A. Ayupov, I.V. Borovskikh, O.V. Khokhryakov, E.M. Yagund, V.G. Khozin, Improving the Quality of Materials for Highway Construction, Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 11, 14, 3035–3041 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ushakov, D. Jelagin, G. Dyakov, S. Dmitriev, M. Goryachev, Field evaluation of rutting in concrete pavements, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng., 832, 012033 (2020) DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/832/1/012033 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bahadori, K. Zhang, X. Li, X. Muhunthan, Development of asphalt materials to mitigate sdudded tire wear of pavements, Washington State University, California State University, Chico, California State University, Fresno, Final Report (2017) DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.23938.02243 [Google Scholar]
- T. Jacobson, Study of the wear resistance of bituminous mixes to studded tyres - Test with slabs of bituminous mixes inserted in roads and the VTI’s road simulator, Lecture at the Meeting of Nordic Road Association NVF Committee 33, Tallberg, Sweden (1994) [Google Scholar]
- U. Olofsson, M. Tu, O. Noskoa, Y. Lyua, S. Dizdara, A pin-on-disc study of airborne wear particle emissions from studded tyre on concrete road contacts, Wear, 410–411, 165–172 (2018) DOI: 10.1016/j.wear.2018.06.012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Snilsberg, R.G. Saba, N. Uthus, Asphalt pavement wear by studded tires - Effects of aggregate grading and amount of coarse aggregate, in Proccedings of the 6th Eurasphalt&Eurobitume Congress. Prague, Czech Republic. (2016) DOI : dx.doi.org/10.14311/EE.2016.072 [Google Scholar]
- B. Kekec, N. Bilim, S. Dindar, Abrasion properties of some building stone wastes and usability for sustainability, Geo-Resources Environment and Engineering, 218–222 (2017) DOI: 10.15273/gree.2017.02.039 [Google Scholar]
- K. Ravindra, D. Gurmel, S. Ghataora, J. Lynn, Road Pavements, Sustainable Construction Materials Sewage Sludge Ash, 209–223 (2017) DOI: 10.1016/B978-0-08-100987-1.00008-1 [Google Scholar]
- G. Licitra, L. Teti, M. Cerchiai, F. Bianco, The influence on the use of the CPX method for evaluating the effectiveness of a noise mitigation action based on low-noise road surfaces, Transport. Res. Part D Transp. Environ., 55, 217–226 (2017) DOI: 10.1016/j.trd.2017.07.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Korochkin, Influence of Type and Thickness of Cement-Concrete on the Calculation of Rigid Road Surfaces with Asphalt-Concrete Pavement, IOP Conference Series Materials Science and Engineering, 753, 022029 (2020) DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/753/2/022029 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Siebert, H. Mork, Prall tests to study the effect of mortar on the wear of Norwegian asphalt mixtures. In proccedings of the 6th Eurasphalt & Eurobitume Congress, Prague, Czech Republic, 1–3 (2016) URL: www.h-a-d.hr/pubfile.php?id=929 (last accessed: 25.03.2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Badeli, A. Carter, G. Dore, The Importance of Asphalt Mixture Air Voids on the Damage Evolution During Freeze-Thaw Cycles, in Proceedings of the Sixth-First Annual Conference of the Canadian Technical Asphalt Association (CTAA), Banff, Alberta (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Gun, Y. Lee, C.K. H. Dharan, R. O. Ritchie, A physically-based abrasive wear model for composite materials, Wear, 252, 322–331 (2002) DOI: 10.1016/S0043-1648(01)00896-1 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hassan, M. Mahmud, N. Adi, N. Rahmat, M. Hainin and R.P. Jaya, Effects of Air Voids Content on The Performance of Porous Asphalt Mixture, Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 11, 20, 11884–11887 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Zaltuom, A Review Study of The Effect of Air Voids on Asphalt Pavement Life. In proccedings of the First Conference for Engineering Sciences and Technology (2018) DOI: 10.21467/proceedings.4.29 [Google Scholar]
- J. Hu, P. Liu, B. Steinauer, A study on fatigue damage of asphalt mixture under different compaction using 3D-microstructural characteristics, Front. Struct. Civ. Eng., 11, 329–337 (2017) DOI: 10.1007/s11709-017-0407-9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdul-Rahim Ibrahim Al Hadidy, Effect of Styrene-Butadiene-Styrene on Asphalt and Stone Matrix Asphalt Mixture Properties, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering 23(1) (2018) DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)MT.1943-5533.0000185 [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Teltayev, Importance of rocks in road construction, News of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Series of Geology and Technical Sciences, 423(3), 283–292 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kolos, A. Konon, P. Chistyakov, Change of ballast strength properties during particle abrasive wear, Procedia Engineering, 189, 908–915 (2017) DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2017.05.141 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Celma, D. Jelagin, M. Partl, P.L. Larsson, Contact-induced deformation and damage of rocks used in pavement materials, J. of Mater. and Design, 133(5) (2017) DOI: 10.1016/j.matdes.2017.08.003 [Google Scholar]
- I. Gokalp, V.E. Uzo, M. Saltan, Testing the abrasion resistance of aggregates including by-products by using Micro Deval apparatus with different standard test methods, Construction and Building Materials, 123, 1–7 (2016) DOI: 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2016.06.141 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Gokalp, E.U. Volkan, The effect of aggregate type and gradation on fragmentation resistance performance: Testing and evaluation based on different standard test methods, Transportation Geotechnics, 22 (2020) DOI: 10.1016/j.trgeo.2019.100300 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Vazquez, F. Teran, J. Luong, S. Paje, Functional Performance of Stone Mastic Asphalt Pavements in Spain: Acoustic, Assessment in Coatings, 9(2), 123 (2019) DOI: 10.3390/coatings9020123 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.