E3S Web Conf.
Volume 274, 20212nd International Scientific Conference on Socio-Technical Construction and Civil Engineering (STCCE – 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||18 June 2021|
- V.A. Mau, Economics and Politics 2019-2020: Global Challenges and National Answers, Economic Issues, 3, 5–27 (2020) DOI: 10.32609/0042-8736-2020-3-5-27 [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Bobkov, Yu. G. Odegov, A.P. Garnov, Regulation of precarious employment in monotowns, Regional Economy, 16, 2, 522–534 (2020) DOI: 10.17059/2020-2-14 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Tokaeva, Regional Employment: Functional Changes and Orientation Features, Terra Economicus, 11, 4-3, 222–225 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Cherednichenko, Position on the labor market of graduates of the system of higher and secondary vocational education, Education issues, 1, 256–282 (2020) DOI: 10.17323/1814-9545-2020-1-256-282 [Google Scholar]
- Investment and Venture Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan summed up the results of the XVI competition «50 best innovative ideas for the Republic of Tatarstan»: [Electronic resource], URL: www.ivfrt.ru/news/novosti-fonda/investitsionno-venchurnyy-fond-respubliki-tatarstan-podvel-itogi-xvi-konkursa-50-luchshikh-innovatsi/ [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Ustinova, E.A. Chekmareva, The influence of the level of skills development on labor potential, its implementation and the choice of jobs, Regional Economy, 12, 3, 726–740 (2016) DOI: 10.17059/2016-3-10 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ilina, A.I. Romanova, O.V. Maksimchuk, A.V. Voronin, Development of the construction industry in the context of import substitution: Russian experience, Espacios, 38(48), 18 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Anikin, Human Capital: Formation of the Concept and Basic Interpretations, Economic Sociology, 18, 4, 120–156 (2017) DOI: 10.17323/1726-3247-2017-4-120-156 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Bakhareva, T. Azhimov, L. Azhimova, L. Marfina, A. Khuzagaripov, The Classification of Transaction Costs: The Innovation in the Construction Industry Based on Building Information Modeling. A Case Study of Multilingual Schools, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng., 890(1), 012118 (2020) DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/890/1/012118 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Bessonova, A.G. Morozov, N.A. Turdyeva, A.N. Tsvetkova, Opportunities for accelerating labor productivity growth: the role of small and medium-sized enterprises, Economic Issues, 3, 98–114 (2020) DOI: 10.32609/0042-8736-2020-3-98-114. [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Simachev, M.G. Kuzyk, A.A. Fedyunina, A.A. Zaitsev, M.A. Yurevich, Labor productivity in non-resource sectors of the Russian economy: growth factors at the company level, Economic Issues, 3, 31–67 (2021) DOI: 10.32609/0042-8736-2021-3-31-67. [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Pavlov, A.A. Sirazhetdinova, Formation of a cadre of engineers in the Urals: sociological aspect, Regional Economy, 1 (29), 62–75 (2012) DOI: 10.17059/2012-1-5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Lebedintseva, R.V. Karapetyan, A.S. Gonashvili, S.S. Starovoitova, S.R. Karapetyan, Yew Labor - New Challenges. According to the results of a scientific conference held within the framework of the II St. Petersburg International Youth Labor Forum, Economic Sociology, 19, 3, 150–159 (2018) DOI: 10.17323/1726-3247-2018-3-150-159 [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Sizova, L.A. Leonova, A. Henze, Precarity of employment and income in Russia and Germany: self-perception by employees, Economic Sociology, 4, 14–59 (2017) DOI: 10.17323/1726-3247-2017-4-14-59 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Bakhareva, Strategic Planning of Infrastructure Development: BIM and Intelligent Building, Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 10, 8(46), 2262–2270 (2019) DOI: 10.14505/jarle.v10.8(46).06 [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Gimpelson, A.A. Zudin, R. I. Kapelyushnikov, Non-cognitive components of human capital: what Russian data say, Economic Issues, 11, 5–31 (2020) DOI: 10.32609/0042-8736-2020-11-5-31 [Google Scholar]
- I. Evgeniya, A.I. Romanova, Operational services management in the context of sustainable development of intelligent technologies, IOP Conference Series, 890(1), 012183 (2020) DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/890/1/012183 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kolosova, V.N. Rudakov, S. Yu. Roshchin, The influence of work in the profile of the received specialty on wages and job satisfaction of university graduates, Economic Issues, 11, 113–132 (2020) DOI: 10.32609/0042-8736-2020-11-113-132 [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Badaeva, The possibility of self-realization as one of the best forms of motivation, Management of personnel development. Moscow, 3, 68–70 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Romanova, G.M. Zagidullina, A.N. Afanasyeva, R.S. Hkairetdinova, Experience in the region to increase the availability of housing services, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6(4), 549–554 (2015) DOI: 10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n4s2p549 [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Komov, Problems of human development in Russia and foreign countries, in the collection: The increasing role of human potential in the context of economic globalization. Materials of the international scientific and practical conference, 27–30 (2019) DOI: 10.17059/2013-3-8 [Google Scholar]
- Dynamics of the number of registered unemployed and the unemployment rate: [Electronic resource], URL: mtsz.tatarstan.ru/dinamika-chislennosti-zaregistrirovannih.htm [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Romanova, D.S. Romanov, Innovative technologies in the field of housing and communal services of large cities, Management of economic systems, 9 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.