E3S Web Conf.
Volume 274, 20212nd International Scientific Conference on Socio-Technical Construction and Civil Engineering (STCCE – 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Technological Complexes and Automated Systems in Construction, and Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||18 June 2021|
- V.I. Balovnev. Road-building machines with working bodies of intensifying action. M.: Mashinostroenie, 223 (1981). [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Baron. Destruction of rocks by roadheaders. Destruction by tangential tool. M.: Nauka, 172 (1973). [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Bermant, I.G. Aramanovich. Short course of mathematical analysis. St. Petersburg: Lan, 735 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- R.Kh. Gainutdinov. Substantiation of the parameters of a rotary tool with elliptical disks, Bulletin of Kazan State Agrarian University 1 (43), 71–75 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GOST 29194-91 Earth-moving machines. Tractors. Terminology and technical 142 characteristics for commercial documentation. M.: IPK Standards Publishing House, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO 6165-99 Earth-moving machines Classification. Terms and Definitions. (Earth - moving machinery. Basic types. Vocabulary). M.: IPK Standards Publishing House, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kuznetsova, A.M. Zavyalov. Development of frozen soils by earth-moving machines. Omsk: Orange, 224 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Makhmutov, R.M. Mukhametshina, M.M. Zemdikhanov, A.M. Zaripov. Reliability of machines in road construction, Izvestiya KGASU 4 (46), 358–357 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Nuriev, R.A. Ibragimov. Improving the efficiency of construction of buildings and structures in extreme climatic conditions through the use of energy-saving technologies, Izvestiya KGASU 2 (48), 272–278 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- F.B. Piotr, Marek Klimkiewicz, Malgorzata Powalka. Selected problems of soil tillage systems and operations. Warsaw: Warsaw University of Life Sciences, 133 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Rastegaev. Machines for permafrost grounds. M.: Mashinostroenie, 216 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Sakhapov, N.K. Mazitov, R.S. Rakhimov, Ya.P. Lobachevsky, N.Kh. Galyautdinov, L.Z. Sharafiev. Equipment for the village 3 (189), 2–6 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Shestopalov. Construction and road machines. M.: ITs Academy, 384 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- R. Sakhapov, M. Makhmutov. Optimizing the number of anti-skid device for vehicle, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 786, 012038 (2020). DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/786/1/012038. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sakhapov, M. Makhmutov. Influence of removable anti-skid device on the soil density, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 786, 012021 (2020). DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/786/1/012021. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Soyunov Substantiation of the parameters of disk working bodies of tillage tools. Omsk, 19 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Ajit K. Srivastava, Carroll E. Goering, Roger P. Rohrbach, Dennis, R. Soil tillage. Ch. 8, Engineering Principles of Agricultural Machines 2nd ed., 169–230 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Zhelukevich. The destruction of frozen soil with disk cutters; SibADI. Omsk, 22 (1983). [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Zhelukevich, Yu.F. Kaiser. Drilling head with disk tool, Political transport systems: materials of the V All-Russian. NTK, at 2 h. Part 2. Krasnoyarsk: Sib. Feder. un-t, 224–228 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Ziganshin, S.M. Yakhin, R.Kh. Gainutdinov. Theoretical substantiation of the diameter of the ellipsoidal disk of a rotary tool for surface tillage, Bulletin of the Bashkir State Agrarian University 2 (42), 71–74 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.