E3S Web Conf.
Volume 274, 20212nd International Scientific Conference on Socio-Technical Construction and Civil Engineering (STCCE – 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transport System Development|
|Published online||18 June 2021|
- D.T. Yusupov, O.M. Kutbidinov, Analysis of some influencing factors on the performance characteristics of traction transformer oil, Republican scientific and scientific-theoretical conference XXI century - the century of intellectual youth, Tashkent,62–63 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Ryabko, V.A. Pyanikin, Analysis of typical malfunctions and quantitative indicators of failures of electrical equipment of the VL80t electric locomotive, Collection of scientific works DONIZHT, 51 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Nazirkhonov, A. Ya. Yakushev, Computer model of the traction transformer of an alternating current electric locomotive of the "O'Z-ELR" series, General technical problems and ways of their solution [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Ivanov, O.V. Melnichenko, V.V. Durnykh, Matematical simulation of the traction transformer of the electric training accurent of the ED9e series in the environment of simulation Matlab Simulink, Modern technologies. System analysis, 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Yusupov, O.M. Kutbidinov, Influence of wetted impurities on the performance characteristics of transformer oil, Republican network scientific remote online conference The role of students in scientific and practical research in Uzbekistan,Tashkent , IV 144–146 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Salikhov, V.V. Kan, D. T Yusupov, Purification of transformer oil with adsorbents combined with a ceramic membrane, Energy security and energy saving, 3, 37–41 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Yu. Dulsky, V. A Kruchek, P. Yu Ivanov, Improvement of the technology of repair of insulating structures of electric rolling stock of the Eastern polygon by thermal radiation, Bulletin of scientific research results, 1, 54–69 (2020) DOI: 10.20295/2223-9987-2020-1-54-69 [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Lapthorn, A 15 kVA high-temperature superconducting partial-core transformer, Transformer modeling, IEEE Trans. On Power Delivery, 1, 245–252, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gutten, M. Sebok, D. Korenciak, P. Brncal, M. Kubis, P. Zukowski, T.N. Koltunowicz, Frequency Domain Diagnostics of Transformer Insulation, Journal Instruments and methods of measurement (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Hilber, Influence of ambient temperature on transformer overloading during cold load pickup, IEEE Trans. On Power Delivery, 25, 153–161 [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Valiullina, J.K. Ilyasova, V.K. Kozlov, Qualitative methods of spectral analysis in diagnostics of transformer oils. Proceedings of the higher educational institutions. Energy sector problems, 87–92 (2019) DOI: 10.30724/1998-9903-2019-21-1-2-87-92 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chenxi Dai, Zhigang Liu, Keting, Hu, Ke Huang, Fault diagnosis approach of traction transformers in high-speed railway combining kernel principal component analysis with random forest, IET Electrical Systems in Transportation, 6, 202–206 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Zakaryukin, A. Kryukov, Modelling of traction power supply system’s modes at the movement of high-speed trains (2017) DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2017.3(55).126-135 [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Martusov, S.A. Martusova, N.P. Astashkov, V.A. Tikhomirov, The mathematical modeling of a testing station of rolling stock electric motors, Sovremennyye tekhnologii. Sistemnyy analiz [Modern technologies. System analysis], 4 (64), (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Serebryakov, D.A. Semenov, S.E. Stepanov, Analysis of results of measurements of parameters insulations of power oil transformers, Bulletin NGIEI, 4 (106), 24–35, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Lijun, Wang Dongyang, Lei Guo, Wang Lujia, Junfei Jiang and Liao Wei, FDS analysis for multilayer insulation paper with different aging status in traction transformer of high-speed railway, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 24 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Tuigunova, Climatic influences on the reliability of insulation of power oil-filled transformers of traction substations, Electrical insulation-2010, Coll. scientific. Proceedings of the V International Scientific and Technical Conference, St. Petersburg: Publishing House of the Polytechnic, SPbSPU University, 206–208 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Odiljon Kutbidinov, Dilmurod, Yusupov, Shakhboz Samado, Eldor Abdullaev Experimental Research of Utilized Oils of Traction Transformers, International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 3 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Tuigunova, Improvement of the insulation content of power oil-filled transformers of traction substations taking into account climatic conditions (dis. cand. tech. Sciences: 05.14.02, Krasnoyarsk, Russia, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Gun, Basic malfunctions and methods of diagnosing power transformers in operating conditions, Bulletin of the Magnitogorsk State Technical University G.I. Nosov (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Khrisinich. A.S. Lukovenko, Prediction of reliability and operating modes of traction transformers under extreme load conditions, Modern technologies. System analysis, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.