E3S Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20212021 International Conference on Economic Innovation and Low-carbon Development (EILCD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Application and Ecological Resource Sustainability|
|Published online||21 June 2021|
- Y. Yufan, “Comparison and Analysis of Chinese and United States Stock Market, ” Journal of Financial Risk Management. vol. 9(01), pp. 44, March 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Huadong, “Analysis of the Differences and Linkage between Chinese and American Stock Markets, ” J. ajIbm., vol. 8, pp. 700-709, March 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gavin, “The Stock Market and Exchange Rate Dynamics”, J. Imf., vol. 8, pp. 181-200, June 1989. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Bing, F. Zhizhen and L. Xindan, “Study on the linkage of the stock market in China and America”, J. Er, vol. 11, pp. 141-15, January 2010. [Google Scholar]
- N. Janet, “Market reactions to COVID-19: Stocks end the week in decline”, May 2020. From: https://www.marketplace.org/2020/05/01/how-the-markets-arereacting-to-covid-19/. [Google Scholar]
- Ádám Kerényi and János Müller, “Brave New Digital World? – Financial Technology and the Power of Information”, Financial and Economic Review, vol. 18(1), pp. 5-32, March 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abad-Segura, E.; González-Zamar, M.-D.; LópezMeneses, E.; Vázquez-Cano, E. “Financial Technology: Review of Trends, Approaches and Management”, Mathematics, vol.8, pp. 951, June 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhang, M. Hu and Q. Ji, “Financial markets under the global pandemic of COVID-19”, J. Frl., vol. 36, pp. 101528, April 2020. [Google Scholar]
- N. Barberis and A. Shleifer, “Style Investing”, J. Fe., vol. 68, pp. 161-199, May 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Uscc.gov. 2020. 2020 Annual Report To Congress. From: https://www.uscc.gov/annual-report/2020-annual-report-congress. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.