E3S Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20212021 International Conference on Economic Innovation and Low-carbon Development (EILCD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Application and Ecological Resource Sustainability|
|Published online||21 June 2021|
- Lu Lige, Lu Guangli, Gao Ru. (2020) Evaluation and Improvement of Brand Communication Power of Agricultural Products in County Area. Journal of Northwest A & F University (Social Science Edition), 20:154-160. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Yaning, Gu Yun, Yang Kaizhong. (2021) Brands of agricultural products, market integration and agricultural income growth. Journal of Capital University of Economics and Business, 23:70-80. [Google Scholar]
- Aaker, D.A. (1992) Managing Brand Equity: Capitalizing on the Value of a Brand Name. Journal of Marketing, 56:125-128. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martinovic, Stjepo. (2002) Branding Hrvatska--a mixed blessing that might succeed: The advantage of being unrecognizable. Journal of Brand Management, 9:315-322. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ohe, Y, Kurihara, S. (2013) Evaluating the complementary relationship between local brand farm products and rural tourism: Evidence from Japan. Tourism management, 35:278-283. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yongzhi, Luo Erga, Li Jianping. (2019) The impact of comprehensive agricultural development investment on farmers’ incomebased on China’s provincial panel data. China Rural Economy, 5: 22-37. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Qiang, Wang Guoli, Chen Jiayou. (2018) The path and countermeasures for precision anti-poverty of agricultural product ecommerce——Taking the poor rural areas of Guizhou as an example. Rural Economy, 2:4551. [Google Scholar]
- Song Dongmei. (2018) The the development of rural e-commerce clusters and the cooperative training of e-commerce talents. Agricultural Economics, 12:129-131. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.