E3S Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20212021 International Conference on Economic Innovation and Low-carbon Development (EILCD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Application and Ecological Resource Sustainability|
|Published online||21 June 2021|
- Dong Y, Men C. (2014) SME financing in emerging markets: Firm characteristics, banking structure and institutions. Emerg. Mark. Financ. Trade, 50(1): 120149. [Google Scholar]
- Song H, Yang X, Yu K. (2020) How do supply chain network and SMEs’ operational capabilities enhance working capital financing? An integrative signaling view. Int. J. Prod. Econ., 220: 107447. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meiling H. (2019) Research on Bank–Enterprise Relationship and SMEs Financing. In International Conference on Economic Management and Cultural Industry. Shenzhen, China. pp. 239-242. [Google Scholar]
- Yamori N, Harimaya K, Tomimura K. (2017) Corporate governance structure and efficiencies of cooperative banks. Int. J. Financ. Econ., 22(4): 368-378. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shirasu Y. (2018) Long-term strategic effects of mergers and acquisitions in Asia-Pacific banks. Financ. Res. Lett., 24: 73-80. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rahman A, Rahman M T, Ključnikov A. (2016) Collateral and SME financing in Bangladesh: an analysis across bank size and bank ownership types. J. Int. Stud., 9(2): 112-126. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abbas F, Iqbal S, Aziz B. (2019) The impact of bank capital, bank liquidity and credit risk on profitability in postcrisis period: A comparative study of US and Asia. Cogent Econ. Financ., 7(1): 1605683. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Appiah K M, Possumah B T, Ahmat N, et al. (2018) External environment and SMEs investment in the Ghanaian oil and gas sector. Econ. and Sociol., 11(1): 124-138. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Turner M, Sermcheep S, Anantasirijkiat S, et al. (2016) Small and medium-sized enterprises in Thailand: government policy and economic development. AsiaPac. J. Public Adm., 38(4): 251-269. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.