E3S Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20212021 International Conference on Economic Innovation and Low-carbon Development (EILCD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Application and Ecological Resource Sustainability|
|Published online||21 June 2021|
- Zhao Xisan. (2017) Analysis on the transformation and upgrading of Chinese manufacturing driven by digital economy. Academic Journal of Zhongzhou, 36-41. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Wenjun, Sun Baowen. (2019) Digital economy promotes high-quality economic development: a theoretical analysis framework. Economist, 66-73. [Google Scholar]
- Jia Hui, Guo Yanan, Chu Hao, Ye Qianlin. (2020) The empirical analysis of the economic development driven by digital economy in the post-epidemic era. Journal of Industrial Technological Economics, 39: 138-144. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Zhengyong. (2018) Research on the new manufacturing model to promote high-quality development of China’s industry under the background of digital economy. Theoretical Investigation, 99-104. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Yunhong, Huang Jun. (2020) Research on influence of digital economy level on industrial structure optimization and upgrading of manufacturing industry: based on panel Data of Zhejiang province from 2008 to 2017. Science and Technology Management Research, 40: 147-154. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xueling, Jiao Yuexia. (2017) A preliminary study of China’s digital economy development index and its application. Zhejiang Social Sciences, 3240+157. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.