E3S Web Conf.
Volume 275, 20212021 International Conference on Economic Innovation and Low-carbon Development (EILCD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Green Low-Carbon and Energy Saving and Emission Reduction Applications|
|Published online||21 June 2021|
- L. P. Hecker, F. Wtzold, G. Markwardt. (2020) Spotlight on Spatial Spillovers: An Econometric Analysis of Wastewater Treatment in Mexican Municipalities J. Ecological Economics, 175. [Google Scholar]
- Song T, Zheng T, Tong L. (2007) Theoretical analysis and econometric test of the correlation between environmental pollution and economic growth J. Scientia Geographica Sinica, 2007 (02):156-162. [Google Scholar]
- Xu S, He Z. (2007) An empirical analysis of the relationship between economic growth and environmental pollution in China: from 1990-2005 provincial panel data J. Economic restructuring reform, 2007(04):22-26. [Google Scholar]
- Li F. (2021) The relationship between the quality of economic growth, environmental quality and environmental regulation: an empirical analysis based on the Yangtze River Economic Belt J. Journal of Zhengzhou Institute of Aeronautical Industry Management, 2021, 39(02):13-28. [Google Scholar]
- E. B. Avraham, Fan M.Y., G.T. Michael, He G. J., Zhou M. G.. (2017) New evidence on the impact of sustained exposure to air pollution on life expectancy from China’s Huai River Policy J. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 2017, 114(39). [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jieqi, Wang Tongsan. (2017) Foreign investment, environmental regulation and environmental efficiency: Theoretical expansion and empirical evidence from China J. Industrial Economics Research, 2017(04):67-79. [Google Scholar]
- Gu R, Pu Y.P. (2019) Does environmental pollution exacerbate labor price distortions? J. Industrial Economics Research, 2019(03):101-113. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- F. AL-Barakani Abdo, B. Bin Li, X.D. Zhang, J. Lu, B. Abdulwase Rasheed. (2020) Influence of FDI on environmental pollution in selected Arab countries: a spatial econometric analysis perspective J. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2020, 27(22). [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Q, Fang S. J. (2019) Empirical analysis of the impact of income gap and environmental pollution on residents’ health J. Statistics and Decision Making, 201, 37(07):67-71. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.